Hybrid Bumper tube/plate

MAXEDpath

well since I've finished my lift I have been busy making a custom front bumper seeing how like no one really makes any, and its been a PAIN but I love it so much. I still have make 3 days of work to do on it still but its finally starting to come together..

Day one which was a week ago ha.

IMAG0314-1.jpg

IMAG0315-1.jpg

IMAG0317.jpg

IMAG0320.jpg

• Like 1

yeah I think Im gonna have to do a rear one in the back soon same kind of design, but yeah its been such a pain makin it but Its turning out almost better than I thought. I hope I can finish it tomorrow it's takin forever ha

And thanks guys

Alright so I got it all done and Painted. It turned out way nice, I just need to get my driving/fog lights put in and then buy some 7" Hella's later. I don't have many pictures up yet but I will post some good ones tonight or tomorrow. I also went and got an alignment done since I put the lift on.

I Painted some things that were going to be exposed so it would look a lil bit better.

IMAG0330.jpg

IMAG0331.jpg

IMAG0332.jpg

and then the final picture with it all put on. :)

IMAG0333.jpg

• Like 2

That looks really nice! Good distance between the hood and the hoops, plenty of room for flex in case of impact. Great design! What are you going to do for the other skids?

Edited by AndyC