The elusive sunroof shade

Trogdor636

I told him it might be worth it to pay more to get it from him. There is a 1 in 10 chance I get a decent parts guy at my local dealer. I lucked out this time.

For the sunshade or the locks? I'm waiting on the correct locks to come in, but I'll have the part number in a day or two. Wrong part (same locks already on the Xterra shade) was ordered the first time, and the correct ones had to be shipped from the main warehouse in Tennessee.

The shade is only $6?

I just needed the different locks. He had a ad up earlier this year that had extra locks.

An Xterra shade is like 100-140 depending on color. Pathfinder ones are 200+.

Edited by Trogdor636

Same shade for a bunch of different cars for years and years. Alkorahil looked up the info for me, same part number for Hardbody, 87-95 Pathfinder, some 240's, I think he said some 300ZX's, and Xterras. Probably early Frontiers I would think. Only difference is color and material.

Finally. The part number you had was actually the one already on the shade, so I had to reorder the other ones, which had to ship from Tennessee. They finally showed up Tuesday. Its installed as we speak, and it definitely makes a difference. Its been 105 most of this week and its probably kept the interior at least 15-20 degrees cooler.

I think Nissan didn't have them like that on WD21s because the pickups may have shared the same front headliner. Where are you going to slide the cover into on a standard cab? :lol:

• 3 weeks later...