2 new products in final testing

fleurys

It's been a long time I wrote something here.... Life has been busy on my side... but The development of new products has not stopped.

This weekend will be the last tests for 2 new products. The lower aluminium links that now have the nordlock lock washer system and the newly done rear coil spacers (also in aluminium).

I'm going to my yearly 2 days trip where there is a good ground for testing everything I do. I will hopefully come back with good news and a few good videos/pictures.

For now, Here's a few pictures of the products and my truck now sitting on 255/85R16 KM2 (33.4") after alot of triming... but no sub frame drop. (I also have in there my front strut spacers that I made, but will not be selling.) (My rear bumper is still in construction... :-( )

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

IMG_0943.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

Ahhh YEAH!!!!!

What exactly is the top one? it looks like spring cup? does it just hold the spring firmer on the axle or does it give some more lift?

And for the trailing arms, will be seeing upper and lower at the same time or just lower or vice versa?

and are they longer or just stronger than stock to prevent bending? (im assuming the latter of course, lol)

But everything is looking solid!!!

Cant want to get some funds for a skid plate and trailing arms.

-Kyle

Edited by ferrariowner123

oh hell yea, mark me down for the rear spacer at least!!! ill even offer my vehicle up as a test subject with the combination of the ac lift all around plus nx4 1" spacer up front, i need this back spacer!!! PM ME :jig: :jig: :jig:

yes, the first one is a 1" coil spacer that will bring the coil higher 1". It sits under the coil, directly on the coils seat. No drilling or bolting. It's a snug fit and I only put some regular adhesive for it to be stuck there.

The lower and upper links will will be released at the same time. My version (2" block of aluminium will be available in special order, but the regular 1.5" solid aluminium block will be available for a lower price. They were already tested for rigidity , but now I'm finalizing for the bushing locking system (nordlock) that I talked in here a few weeks ago. The issue I was having is the nut always getting loose.... up to now the normal driving and few mall flexing I have been doing confirms that it stays tight. The real and final test will be this weekend. They are adjustable from 1/16th of a inch to 2" longer safely. So you can install them to replace the weak oem ones or to bring back your wheel a bit after a bigger rear lift.

Edited by fleurys

oh hell yea, mark me down for the rear spacer at least!!! ill even offer my vehicle up as a test subject with the combination of the ac lift all around plus nx4 1" spacer up front, i need this back spacer!!! PM ME :jig: :jig: :jig:

The picture of my truck is exactly this setup (ac lift all around + 1" front spacer (my own) + 1" rear spacer...

Edited by fleurys

The picture of my truck is exactly this setup (ac lift all around + 1" front spacer (my own) + 1" rear spacer...

oh i guess it just doesnt look as big as mine? either way I WANT a set of those rear spacers, when are they gonna be available to purchase, and what are you thinking on price?

Edited by shift_love

The coil spacers shouldn't be made of aluminum. They will wear out quickly. OEMs use aluminum almost nowhere on suspension because of its softness and poor ability to handle fatigue. Some control arms are made of aluminum, but they are way overbuilt in that case, and aren't under the same type of loads.

The coil spacers shouldn't be made of aluminum. They will wear out quickly. OEMs use aluminum almost nowhere on suspension because of its softness and poor ability to handle fatigue. Some control arms are made of aluminum, but they are way overbuilt in that case, and aren't under the same type of loads.

I do not share your opinion, but I do respect it. I guess aluminium works for me.

S.

Looks good. Any plan on making the remaining of the skid plates? I got your first two and they've worked tremendously. But the transmission and t-case is still exposed.

yes, plan is there... I pretty much know how i'm gonna do it... I want to have it out this year.

I do not share your opinion, but I do respect it. I guess aluminium works for me.

S.

x2, I see aluminum in a lot more factory suspension components than you would think.

Good luck with the testing :aok:

no prices yet... I need to tests the products as they are now, and when I conclude that they do the job, then I start listing all that it takes to get them to this point and the price will come out... Sorry... This applies to all the products I do.... It would mean nothing if I would give you a price then change it because the product changed. For example, the links have changed alot..from a heim joint to a greasable bushing, from left and right threads to only right, etc...

Hope you understand.

S.

• 3 weeks later...

sooo even though youre giving up on your current pathy, do you have any updates on the spring spacers and links? id still like some rear stuff...if youre hawking the current ones ill buy em off ya

• 3 months later...

Any updates on the spring spacers? Ever since I installed the AC lift and Nx4 spacer the back is sitting lower than the front whenever I have just a few things in the back, seems like this would be perfect..

Any updates on the spring spacers? Ever since I installed the AC lift and Nx4 spacer the back is sitting lower than the front whenever I have just a few things in the back, seems like this would be perfect..

From talking with him recently, it sounds like he is buttoning everything up with the machinist to figure out price. I wont take a guess at time, because i really don't know, but soon, for sure.

-Kyle

sorry for the late response... (pm is always better)...

I have found a machinist that will be able to provide me with a good price and finish. The main sets (front and back) are being fabricated as we speak. The pictures will then be taken and the web site modified to add these new products. I run them on my truck since this summer and it's just perfect so, expect the announcement before the end of november.

S.

Edited by fleurys