3inch lift UCA's and Rear springs

I am needing to know if i go with https://www.4x4parts.com/nissan/pathfinder-custom-suspension-lift-p-54.html is there anything else that i will need to get to have this lift kit work besides shocks? Please help. If you know of a better suspension lift that is CHEAP and around 2 or 3 inches please let me know .

You can get Jeep grand Cherokee springs out of a junkyard, cut them like the how to in the garage,crank your torsions (probably need to reindex them) and you have the cheapest lift possible. Oh, longer rear shocks as well. As for buying that kit, you'd need the longer rear shocks as well.

doing the JGC lift made me go from

before any lift

426392_329923913711410_1530171207_n.jpg

JGC coils in rear

430558_331633023540499_182225182_n.jpg

Then tbar crank

426578_332579866779148_1598504698_n.jpg

the front has since leveled out so its not so raked... :) i got my coils from the front end of a 1994ish JGC with the v8. they are the yellow tag coils which are what is reccomended. and get up to 3" of lift. they helped A LOT with my new wheels. and clearance. :D

EDIT: these are stock jeep coils. not lift coils. but you could get the lift coils. either way you have to cut off the one smaller coil on either of them so they fit on our perches. :)

Edited by Kyle94
  • Like 1

Got my coils for 40$ pulled by the jy locally in town here... then did my tbars and got about a 3" lift for 40$! Plus the ride is a bit more firm... best 40$ I spent. On it so far!

I have a SE with the power shocks. If i do the JGC springs and crank my T-bars will my stock shocks be good? Will they be long enuff? My shocks still work and i like having the option of switching them to sport mode but i never use it. So i guess aftermarket shocks wouldnt hurt but just wondering if i could get by, by running them?

I think the rear shocks would be too short, and would limit the amount of flex, which would most likely kill the shocks, the front should be fine since your not increasing the distance between the upper and lower control arms your just changing the angle by raising the front end.

I also have the adjustable shocks on my 94 SE and I usually keep them on the sport setting, eliminates some sway when on the highway.

Edited by ahardb0dy