Why are there no harbodys on this forum?

I saw a 1995 electric blue hardbody, king cab, V6, 4x4 with the manual trans and really low miles ( like 35K If I recall correctly) one day on the way home at a used car lot, I stopped to look at it and it was like brand new, went inside to find out what they were asking for it and the guy told me like $8500 I think !!! I went home and searched on autotrader and cars.com and this truck was the most expensive one for sale in the country!!

I see them everywhere in varying condition... but I always hear that they run forever.

One guy I heard about was tired of his, and left it at the junkyard with the keys and title on the seat. The junkyard guys have been driving it around the yard since. :D

I saw a 1995 electric blue hardbody, king cab, V6, 4x4 with the manual trans and really low miles ( like 35K If I recall correctly) one day on the way home at a used car lot, I stopped to look at it and it was like brand new, went inside to find out what they were asking for it and the guy told me like $8500 I think !!! I went home and searched on autotrader and cars.com and this truck was the most expensive one for sale in the country!!

Lol....I wonder what mine is worth.....not that it is for sale! 1995 SE V6 King Cab 4x4 5spd, with 9,200 miles. Has spent it's entire life in the garage with only a handful of nights out of the garage.

Zack

PS: I like the forum a lot, and I traded in my 95 Pathfinder last summer and I am still here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm sure this probably doesn't apply but if any of you are near in or around Houston but I checked Craigslist lastnight for Nissan truck and Nissan 4x4 and got quite a few results, some where good deals.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...