Is there anyboby around?

PHR

I am Philippe Richard, member PHR located in Trinidad. I have noticed we seem to be very silent in this part of the world, or am I the only one??? I have read sometime ago about Barbados. Can you guys write a note so that we see how many of us love Pahtfinder and Terrano on this side.

By the way thanks Mr Jim for all this energy and you all for making it possible. The work now to keep this running is probably taking a lot of time from you guys. Thanks.

Philippe.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi to Richard from Trinidad and everyone else.

I live in Barbados and I have to early model 2 dr pathfinders with the ka24 petrol engine and I love them. They are reliable and rugged, and cost little to maintain. There are quite a few more of the D21 Pathfinders around in Barbados and hopefully I can raise awareness of this great site and maybe form an informal Pathy club here.

Best regards,

bajanpathfinder

• Like 1

Hi to Richard from Trinidad and everyone else.

Hi Bajanpathfinder, I don't know how you get your parts, but since 2005 I am shipping a lot of parts from the USA for my Terrano and lately I got to work with some members of this same site we are on

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/18653-genuine-nissan-parts/page__st__400.

Their service is great and it is so easy to identify parts when you know someone to send pics to. Although some web site are fantastic, still time to time you get parts you don't expect and for us returning is not an alternative. Other than that, my car has been out of service for a while and I did not get time to work on it. I miss my old Nissan. Hope you enjoy yours.

Best. Philippe.