3.0 Cam & Headers

pratt152

got my thorleys from them. They made a noticeable diff. Smoother excel better top end. You can feel your engine breath better. Kinda like the diff between breathing through a straw vs normal. no cams yet though I'm thinking about the ones from peaco. Half the price of the JWT s1 or s2

Has anyone ran a cam or headers from 4x4 Parts.com??? Wondering how much power they actually add??? Thanks

If you buy headers I'd buy them from our very own Mr 510. Check in the services forum.

Sweet guys thanks! Ill check those headers out too! My motor blew so I got another one and was trying to see if there were any performance mods I could do while its out??

Edited by pratt152

If you buy headers I'd buy them from our very own Mr 510. Check in the services forum.

Vendor forum, not Services ;) Though I didn't even know about those until you posted and WOW they're nice looking. Do want.

Dur. I was thinking he was in the same forum with Alkorahil. They are beautiful, and have good reviews. If I didn't live in smog happy California I'd pick up a set.

You rang?

I heard my name mentioned.