What the hell was that!

JamesRich

I think the vehicross is a really neat concept- sporty 4x4 that can handle both high speeds on tarmac and dirt. I seriously considered one before my pathy, but practicality-wise it wasn't in the cards. Either way, neat, and I always enjoy seeing them.

On monteros- go look at the Mitsubishi section of ExPo, they're highly reliable.

Seen another one Thursday in precise1 neighborhood, it was wheeling out behind the rest area on I-80 going into Oakland/San Francisco. Looks like a motorcycle area but the vcross was holding it's own pretty good. I saw only one hill it couldn't make.

Huh, I know exactly the place but haven't been through there in a few years. I guess I'm just too busy fighting my way over to the right after the drop to get to Hwy 37 to look back up the hill. I never stop there as it is just an hour from home, but I'll take a look next time. :aok:

B

A teacher at a local elementary school has one that's got a lift kit and is sitting on some pretty big and aggressive looking A/T's. I've always wondered what exactly it was, looks like it would be a pretty fun thing to drive.