Had a little fun this weekend

I finally got the pathy put all back together and went to a place called creekside offroad park here in TX, here are some of the pics/videos I took. I had a blast and the snorkel is definitely better than the stock air box. I did get stuck a few times and had to pull cable but I had a blast until I went into the last pit. I got 3/4 the way through it and my engine died and would only crank. I got it to fire up a couple times and the alternator charged the battery enough to use my winch to get out. Then I got towed out with a side by side and used the winch to pull it on the trailer. I had this exact problem awhile back and it was my distributor, I am guessing I might of got my cap wet and sheared the pin on the distributor. Either way I will have a look at it this week and hopefully back on the trail by the weekend.

a6f33482.jpg

adb3b387.jpg

93d0e22e.jpg

9d423c2b.jpg

Yea it is definitely different terrain than I am used to but I have been having fun in it. I will say I miss the rocks NH had after all it was the granite state. Dallas is about 4 hours away from this park, it would be South East from you in Splendora TX.

Well I'm actually right outside Texarkana. So Dallas is 3 hours west of me. Long story short...Splendora is quite a drive for me. Most of the areas here are so rutted up if you arent running 44's or bigger you may as well stay on the beaten path.

Well I'm actually right outside Texarkana. So Dallas is 3 hours west of me. Long story short...Splendora is quite a drive for me. Most of the areas here are so rutted up if you arent running 44's or bigger you may as well stay on the beaten path.

whoa! another texan? change your location man, we need to have a texas r50 trail day

Just outside Texarkana AR, I'm 15 mins from the state line but an Ark resident none the less. Could I still be invited to the Texas trail day. Since I was at least born in Texas and Texarkana does sit on both sides of the state line. (I think thats an acceptable loophole) haha!

• Like 1