New member from Washington

AndyC

New pathfinder owner from Tacoma Wa. We have a 1992 xe, 3in lift, lock rite in the rear and a few other mods. We had a 2006 xterra OR that was just too nice of a rig for the trails we enjoyed

Our family loves the new truck. On sunny days we just put the tail up and listen to some tunes. My girls like to play inside, it's become part of the family. I look forward to sharing some adventures with the pathy.

f74d98d3.jpg

cfb50a9d.jpg

7c2de079.jpg

18719db8.jpg

This was the X

096.jpg

I will try and get some better pics of the front bumper. It was made by a friend who is truly an artist. He built the sliders as well. Thanks!

Had to laugh tonight. On Monday my work van (1999 gmc savana box van 3500) blew out the end tank of the radiator and ate the coolant line that feeds the heads. While it was in the shop I've been installing out of my father inlaws 3/4 ton Chevy.

He has been driving the pathy to work. At this point, I can't pry the keys out of his hands. There is something cathartic about a very slow truck, with a great stereo. It's a zen driving experience, you can't hurry so you might as well chill and enjoy the drive. I've got no sways so the corners are slow. It's just fun and relaxing to drive, I'm ready to have it back. Pathy withdrawals!

• 2 weeks later...
Sweet. No body lift? seems like everyone that runs 33s runs a body lift! Personally i dont want one.

You can run 33's on a stock Pathfinder, assuming they are 33x10.50x15. Just need the correct offset wheel, Legos are your best bet. I know BFG makes them, but they aren't a real common size in other brands.

^^ I'm running 1st gen xterra wheels. Not sure they are ideal as I get just a little rub at full lock, but... real trucks rub right?!^^

You would be looking at 3in suspension lift, 3in body lift and a whole lot of trimming to fit, also need the proper back spacing.