AT custom 4x4 shifter boot covers...and overhead covers

unccpathfinder

So was talking to the ole lady about making her a new shift boot cover and figured id seek an opportunity for her to make some money from home....she wants to make a pink boot cover for her dry rotten leather cover out of pink camo and a cover for the plastic pieces that go cross truck where the dome light is between the driver and passenger...we don't have pics yet but figured if people would be interested and if so if they could post pics...I'm just feeling out how well we need to do our execution and if there is any interest in the community...I plan on cloth material over another leather type cover or just a leather material

Thoughts? Opinions? Interest?

I'd be in for the middle plastic cover if my middle plastic pieces hadn't broke into a bunch of worthless pieces when I pulled them off to investigate doing that same thing myself. I think the boot is a good idea, nothing to break apart to replace that.

Calling Nunya in 3...2...1...

:lol:

B

JCG console, I would run a different boot, and my overhead piece is already pink... azz :lol:

people always seem to be in need of 4x4 boots so I could see that putting a couple bucks in your pocket even if you only did 1 or 2 colors

Hopefully we can get a template made and material this weekend...only tricky thing will be the snaps...we repaired a battery cable tonight and have to figure out how to uncoordinated her AC drain BC i cleaned it once and its still dumping ice cold water on the floorboard when pitched or off camber while off road... as soon as we do if it turns out good will def post up pix