April 2012 TotM voting

nunya

32 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your winner!

• Petespath
    • Kyle94
    • silverton
    • 5523Pathfinder

Yep, those last three were all taken from the same spot on the same run at Elbe. This is the place where my winning pic from last year was taken. It's a deep hole with a muddy bottom and a few rocks and stumps under the water to keep you on your toes. Kyle's pic is a screen grab from my video and is my favorite. There were so few entries I tossed the last two out so at least there are more Pathy pics to look at. :)

Last 3 pics are too much alike so my vote goes to the one that stands out.

Influenced my vote as well.

... There were so few entries I tossed the last two out so at least there are more Pathy pics to look at. :)

Thank you for that!

I voted Kyle, but it was a coin toss between him and 5523Pathfinder. I liked the climbing out angle of 5523s, but the hidden headlight depth Kyle had goein on. Was a hard decision so I left it to chance :aok:

and I kinda likes the 3 from 1 spot :shrug:

my vote is for 5523Path

5 reasons...

1.) OG Pathfinder

2.) clearest picture

3.) high lift jack mounted

4.) mudflaps

5.) bug shield

Good luck to all..!!

yes, Mr.510 thank you for tossing those in there...i was trying to motivate everyone to get out and cross some water for this...i like water crossings and thought we would be seeing a lot of choices this month

Petespath's photo angle loses some drama, while 5523Pathfinder stands out. Kyle94 is more dramatic, but it's kind of losing the beauty for not being in the center of the photo. Silverton's looks like misty.

Dificult choice :shrug: