Can your baby do pull ups?

MY1PATH

Hey guys, my son is in the news and his video is going viral. 180,000 views so far and 50,000 of those were in the last 24hours (follow the link, the wife has disabled embedding for this video)

Do me a favor and if you see uploads of him that are not from treaangel or MY1PATH to please flag them because not only did we create the original video but we created the original content in the video. :P hahaha!

anyway, have a look, have a laugh, show your friends and family if you like. He climbs everything and gets into everything and we never thought it would make him famous. We have an interview with some media company today and emails for other companies wanting to use his video. Currently being used by ABC, ESPN, MTV Cananda and this other TV show called Right Time Right Now.

more vids of him on the wife's page treaangel and one new one on my page

MY1PATH (not as good)

http://youtu.be/hYyWBH5cqq8

I'm a little excited, and a little nervous but hey this is cool right?

Edited by MY1PATH

well google searching "can your baby do pullups?"

now fills the first few search pages with nothing but is video linked on MANY different web pages.

That's awesome! My favorite on the google search is "This baby can beat up your baby"

Good god. That kid is gonna be a handful.

That’s what I was thinking too! If ever you’re looking for him and can't find him, check the roof!

James

That's awesome! My favorite on the google search is "This baby can beat up your baby"

That’s what I was thinking too! If ever you’re looking for him and can't find him, check the roof!

James

Also like me, we had a huge 5 trunk redwood back home with a tree house 50 FT off the ground and a peak about 20 feet above that. (yes fifty, actually our 50 foot tape hung 7 feet off the ground when we dropped it to measure.

anyway, I would go up there to the top whenever I wanted to get away.

alright guys I need your help.

somone stole my sons video posted it on youtube and monetized it! some news channels are aking the theif and hosting/ linking the thiefs video. He now has more views than the original

WHAT DO I DO?

can you sue somone on youtube? is that the route to go?

I have emailed the theif and posted comments on their youtube. one of my comments even got liked so much it stayed at the top.

He has deleted all these comments and disabled likes so that my comments keep rolling down when new ones come in...

supposedly(based on rates and # of views) he has made $300-$500 of of MY SON!

WTF? Makes me want to hurt someone.

Try contacting however he/she/they are making coin from it and any known places that are using that link, reveal the fraud and show the original (which would have a earlier upload date/time I would assume being it WAS first) would be my only suggestions. How do you make money off of a youtube video anyway? What am I missing out on by NOT recording my day to day dumbness?

You sign up for monetization(though youtbe). You can choose banner adds at the bottom of the video, full screen ad before the video or both. you then get paid 1.50-2.00 for every 1,000 views.

All youtube videos with adds are monetized and people are making money off them.

Ok now I am really confused.

Our previous monetization request was rejected because the video contained 3rd party content (wife never reads anything so I didn't find out until I hopped on her account)

In the mean time the exact same video is being monetized by the person who stole it and he's at half a million views. That's like $750-$1,000

He is exploiting our child without out permission and making money off of it. Money that should be going to our son's education fund, or a rock wall or a new car seat etc...

Now we got tv shows wanting to see us but I remember growing up saying "I never wanna be famous, I never wanna be in the spotlight"

Well here I am! (in the shadow of my son) and I was right all a long. It can be come a very ugly thing. The greed, the stealing, the stuck up, the frustration. WHATEVER! I might start saying NO... No interviews, no videos, If I don't share anything there will be nothing to steal or miss word/ miss interpret or whatever I donno, I donno...

We won a copyright claim it just took a while to process compared to the other ones (other thieves) that we had claims against.

Edited by MY1PATH

if Jonas were resourceful and your dogs were trained better, he could use them as steps to get to your computer to order truck parts

Actually he does ! I yell at the dogs all the time for letting him on the table and counters. I will have to try and catch it on video for you.

Actually he does ! I yell at the dogs all the time for letting him on the table and counters. I will have to try and catch it on video for you.

So i happened to be watching tv last night, and saw your video of your son on Inside Edition. When i saw it, i thought to myself, "I saw this on NPORA first!!!"

I instantly thought about if you gave tv/news shows permission to use it...

Just thought id let you know...

I can't track and stop it all and our agent does not seem to be helping much. :(

Failblog dissapoints me tho. How is it bad parrenting? he does this on his own. Lots of people have been calling me a bad parrent or neglectfull over this.

HA! they can shove it. My son does lots of crazy things of his own free will and its nothing but adventure and part of parrenting not good or bad, just life...

• 2 years later...

Thanks! :)
yeah, he climbs on counters...
Climbs the TV stand for the remote...
uses the fridge handle to get to freezer handle... not sure where he's going with that one?
climbs the moving parts of our bench swing in the back yard...
.... He had it really bad a few months ago but I think he's finally starting to understand not everything is for climbing. (so glad he stopped with the dressers and bookshelves.

Edited by MY1PATH

Too funny! Yeah, not everything is suitable as a climbing wall. I'm sure a few things dumping him and then falling on him has started to leave an impression. ;)

I hope the desert down there is treating you well, I bet it was a bit of a change from Warshington...

B

Oh I like it! The wind gets on my nerves but at least I have sun EVERY DAY! :)
Yeah he's toppled some things on himself a few times...

there comes a time when you draw the line between child proof and hard learning curve. He crosses it a lot lol

• 2 weeks later...