Pulleys for VG30E accessories on a VG33E engine

Passed the visual inspection no problem. While you have the whole thing apart do yourself a favor and replace all your hoses. I had a couple cracked ones and had to chase a vacuum leak. Make sure you keep your entire intake from the vg30 little baffles and everything. I had taken my baffles off and it was pulling to much air in. My hydrocarbons were non existent while my NOX was around 1500. The issue may have also been caused by a problematic Mafs wire but I wont know till I get it smoged again in a couple years.

Here's how Emissions friendly ECU's are programmed;

Run rich, exess fuel reduces NOX but increases Hydrocarbons and that's ok because Catalytic Converters reduce Hydrocarbons thus bringing both scores down.

Introduce a vacuum leak and you add un-metered air-flow causing your run stoich or even a little lean. Now your NOX production is up because you have no excess fuel.

the Engine is out(VG30E) now i am swapping over brackets and accessories. I am going to be putting the VG30E fuel rails and injectors in the VG33E also i am using the VG30E upper plenum and MAF! From what my research and my brother in-law have came up with is in doing this, I will NOT have to adjust timing. Also i will NOT be running rich.. Between Job,Kids,and my other half, it is hard to get enough time to do all this in one shot!! :(

the Engine is out(VG30E) now i am swapping over brackets and accessories. I am going to be putting the VG30E fuel rails and injectors in the VG33E also i am using the VG30E upper plenum and MAF! From what my research and my brother in-law have came up with is in doing this, I will NOT have to adjust timing. Also i will NOT be running rich.. Between Job,Kids,and my other half, it is hard to get enough time to do all this in one shot!! :(

Are you swapping your crank or are you getting the pulley adapter?

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

6061-T6

Well, technically it hasn't come out yet as the first production run is in the works

You didnt rotate the engine when you took the pics right? Everything is in the same spot? I need a reference of where to place my pulleys on the harmonic balancers since the timing marks are on the pulleys and no the balancer which has the keyhole and determines how I install it.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have VG33 Six Bolt Crank Pulley Adapters in stock. They're $90 +shipping. I also offer modification of alternator ($35) and power steering ($10) tensioner brackets and cutting WD21 4x4 water pumps ($25) to clear the VG33 oil pump. With these four parts plus a fan belt (Napa 25-9380) the WD21 crank pulleys, accessories, and their brackets all work on the VG33. It's quickest to PM me on facebook but I'll try to check my messages here more often. 

• 2 years later...

At Kemimoto, we offer a wide range of ATV accessories for most makes and models of all years, including Polaris, Can-am, Honda, Kawasaki, Arctic Cat, and Yamaha, among others. When it comes to low prices, fast shipping and attentive customer service, we have a big advantage in the market. We offer quality parts for the interior and exterior of your ATV such as axles, bumpers, fenders, bags, mirrors, filters, fuel and intake systems, ATV exhausts and ATV body parts. These accessories not only keep you safe, but also enhance your driving experience. The top of our page allows you to enter the make, year and model of your ATV machine, then with just one click it will show you all the parts we sell for your selected ATV, saving you time in finding exactly the right part . If you still have questions, please feel free to call our professional and friendly customer service, they will be happy to help you.

Edited by polerde65