• unccpathfinder
    • PaMountainbiker
    • Heloflyboy
    • PathfinderIII
    • stalker
    • Fukinitupagain
    • Kyle94
    • nunya

voting for yourself? why is there such an option???

Because of the complications it most likely would be... who really votes for themselves anyway?

Why not be able to vote for yourself? I think you should be able to vote for anybody you want, including yourself. If you think your pic is the best vote for it! If I recall correctly you can no longer see who voted for whom, if it's not that way and can be changed I think that would be an improvement. It can be 'touchy' when two of your wheeling friends are in a close race for ToTM and you can only vote for one... if they can see who you voted for, or that you voted at all, that is.

:my2cents:

I just checked. I can see who voted for whom in this month's poll but not last month's. And yes, I do vote for myself sometimes... but my vote for someone else also 'cost me' a ToTM once as well. Her pic was better than mine so I voted for her instead of me. :)

Edited by Mr.510

thanks all..!! crazy beating Heloflyboy...my ride will some day look like yours bud :aok:

Thanks, your rig looks good. Congrats! The main thing is everyone gets out there and has some fun. There are not a lot of us NISSAN guy's and girl's out there :jig:

i guess (since im in high school) i see it as cheating... :shrug: i mean, you cant vote for yourself to become ASB president, prom king/queen... etc. (i know this is nothing like high school... ) i just see it that way... :huh: anyway. continue on. just my thoughts.

If I think my pic if the best I'm voting for it without any shame in it. If I'm voting for my pic and I know it's not the best then I'm just throwing away my vote anyway. More then likely I'm not the only one that feels that way.

Good Job Stalker!!!!

Thanks, your rig looks good. Congrats! The main thing is everyone gets out there and has some fun. There are not a lot of us NISSAN guy's and girl's out there :jig:

well said, get out of there and have some fun...take lots of pictures too

If I think my pic if the best I'm voting for it without any shame in it. If I'm voting for my pic and I know it's not the best then I'm just throwing away my vote anyway. More then likely I'm not the only one that feels that way.

Good Job Stalker!!!!

Congrats Stalker :beer: Pullin Jeeps is always fun !!!!

Thank you.!