New From Colorado

ryanw1

Hi I have owned my pathy (jim) for about a year now and I am very please with him. These pics are old I will post some new ones soon. Thx

0121011437.jpg

Edited by ryanw1

hey there. Welcome to the Forums. Nice ride. Can't go wrong with black.

As for members in Colorado, you can try another forum called Ronin Wheelers. They are Colorado based and have a lot of members from that area if you're just looking to hook up with fellow enthusiasts.

Is that in that little lookout thing on Rampart Range rd?

yeah it sure is i live in rockrimmon area, bout ten min from garden of the gods

yeah it sure is i live in rockrimmon area, bout ten min from garden of the gods

Powers and Palmer park my self, hit me up if you want to go wheelin. (I have a strange work schedule though)

Powers and Palmer park my self, hit me up if you want to go wheelin. (I have a strange work schedule though)

def man the pathy is broke right now hoping to get him fixed tomorrow. i have a strange schedule too. I deliver in your area look for me.

:coolpics: Welcome man! btw what mods are you running on your pathy? also are those 32"s ?

Thank you. I have rancho rs5000s, high spring rate torsion bars, and the tires are 265/75/16.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey you said you were 10 minutes from Garden of the Gods? My buddy also lives in that area, he had to evacuate because of the Waldo Canyon fire when it jumpped out of the canyon and spilled into town. He's back in his home now and all is well. Did you also have to evacuate? Hope everything is OK.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey you said you were 10 minutes from Garden of the Gods? My buddy also lives in that area, he had to evacuate because of the Waldo Canyon fire when it jumpped out of the canyon and spilled into town. He's back in his home now and all is well. Did you also have to evacuate? Hope everything is OK.

Yeah man I live in Mountain shadows &^%*ing crazy man I was in the evacuation that clogged cenittenal, me my girl and our two cats mafe it out safe. Our house if fine well other than the fact that we left the windows open. Thank god I have my amazing pathfinder to get us out safe.