Got another r50

Ok so I really likes my wd21 but just didnt have the time for it so here is what replaced it. 1997 SE 5spd.

Here is how it looked when I first got it.

IMG268.jpg

IMG269.jpg

So i kept the rims and tires from the wd21 cuz I have 31x10.50 mud tires on it. Here is the first pic of it dirty.

IMG297.jpg

And my head unit, donated from my 2008 Lancer (sold).

IMG280.jpg

And now my new lights I just put on today.

IMG299.jpg

IMG298.jpg

Next project is in my garage my AC lift. That is my project this week coming up.

They are the long range 100w. They are nice I only had them on once after I installed them. When iam down a dark road iam going to try them out and get some pictures up. They were on sale for $89 so I couldn't pass that up.

They are the long range 100w. They are nice I only had them on once after I installed them. When iam down a dark road iam going to try them out and get some pictures up. They were on sale for $89 so I couldn't pass that up.

I had long range daylighters on a Mitsu Montero 2 door, they were really nice! In fact I give my self a kick every now and then for not pulling them off when I gave that car away. Oh well...

I have Hella Black Magic style lights on my Pathfinder. They look pretty decent, kinda "blacked out" when not on, and light up OK-but KC's are better IMO.