33 fit NICE!

captandy

Wow, that's a really nice-looking ride! Is that Rhinoliner? The silver/black color combo with your blacked-out tails/corners is super clean! If I saw your Pathy on the highway, I would pace you and admire it. Nice job, dude.

thanks guys.....had to remove front mud flaps.....slight rub at full crank,,3.75 bs cragars still running ac lift and nx4 strut spacers,,, the ride is superb...the extra wieght stopped the bounce and with the MISSING link i really feel it now,feels way more solid with bigger tires,,..When i had the delivered from discount tire direct today,,i thought there was no way they would fit..i sweated it.. IM very happy with the look and ride.On ebay.. 849$ delivered. :crossedwires:

Edited by captandy

huge ass lettering............huge ass you know what else!!!!i need to remember what ive done to my truck without my glasses!! :whocares:

Edited by captandy

Nice looking truck... Mine might look close to the same soon (except with fender flares and chilkoot pinstriping :laugh: ) due to the chrome on my bumpers finally starting to rust.. thinking about going black until I can afford full steel bumpers.

I wouldve never thought that with the 2 inch lift that 33's, especially M/T's, would fit.

Narrow 33's (like those that are installed) fit. 33x12.50's won't, at least not without some sheetmetal cutting.

Narrow 33's (like those that are installed) fit. 33x12.50's won't, at least not without some sheetmetal cutting.

What about a SFD one? Will 33x12.5x15 on a 15x8 wheel 3.75" BS? That's what I want to put on mine.

What about a SFD one? Will 33x12.5x15 on a 15x8 wheel 3.75" BS?

Yes; the 3.75 BS will keep the tire away from the strut, and the SFD will keep the tires away from the body.

Yes; the 3.75 BS will keep the tire away from the strut, and the SFD will keep the tires away from the body.

I'd be carefull with that combo. My 285/75/16 are about 11.3" in tread width and barely clear the strut with the 3.75" bs.

And yes, without the SFD my rim/tire combo would have rubbed the snot out of my both front and rear wheel wells/fenders/flares...flare removal and trimming would have been in order I do believe.

OOPS - BTW OP, your rig looks really slick. Nice setup.

Edited by Rick13