WARNs or other brand Locking Hubs with stock 03/04 SE wheels?

arista5

anyone know if the warns will work with my stock wheels? I will be buying a new set when my tires get a bit more worn. for now will the warn or other brand locking hubs fit under my stock SE wheels? I dont mind removing the center cap.

thank you

anyone know if the warns will work with my stock wheels? I will be buying a new set when my tires get a bit more worn. for now will the warn or other brand locking hubs fit under my stock SE wheels? I dont mind removing the center cap.

thank you

Can you take a picture of your rims?

Before I bought my rims, I made sure the Warn lockers fit inside the hubs first.

It will not work, found out the hard way...

will they fit if the cap is off?

Whew, ordered them and was able to cancel after seeing this.

Edited by arista5

It will not work, found out the hard way...

ok just realized you had LE wheels not SE wheels.

does anyone with the same 6 spoke wheels know if they will work? I found one other thread from a guy with an 03 SE 6 spoke and he says they wont work on his.

I have a 2003 SE with the same wheels, and the Warn hubs WILL NOT fit. You need a center bore in the wheel of 4", and the bore of those wheels is about 3.5". You need new wheels or to have the have the bore enlarged at a machine shop.

thank you!!!!

• 3 years later...

I saw that, i had the same rims as link u posted, but i dont feel good about messing with spacing.

Has anyone able to install rugged ridge on them without spacers?

If not i might have to buy that cheaper stock rims with larger hub covering.

Edited by jhwang799

• 1 month later...

For clarification:

Warn hubs (p/n 29091) listed for Pathfinders up to 2001 will fit on a 2002 as long as the wheels have been replaced, but "don't fit" because the stock wheel center bore is too small?

Also, are there any experiences with strength/reliability of Warn vs Rugged Ridge hubs?