custom roof rack, front and rear bumper and rock sliders

pathyboy12

1-Copy the "Direct Link" from the photo in Photobucket.

2-Either, add reply or edit your first post.....then click the icon that looks like a tree.

3-Paste the "direct link" in a "BLANK" box, erase the http crap before pasting!

ahhhhh.. had a problem with step three. thanks

Looks good.....you opted for no winch? I wish I knew how to weld. More pics when you get the rest on!

thanks, i sent i bunch to my photobucket. just waiting for them to show up and ill put them on here

thanks everyone. and i thought about a winch and still am, but if i do ill get one that mounts to a reciver tube.

if you guys want i could talk to the fab shop that let me use all there equipment, and see if they would be intreasted in making all these. That way you guys have another option besides KMA, and you could have them add and change whatever you want on them...

just a thought.

thanks everyone. and i thought about a winch and still am, but if i do ill get one that mounts to a reciver tube.

if you guys want i could talk to the fab shop that let me use all there equipment, and see if they would be intreasted in making all these. That way you guys have another option besides KMA, and you could have them add and change whatever you want on them...

just a thought.

if they could produce these at a cost-effective price, i'd be interested and i'm sure many more would be.

• 2 weeks later...

UHHHHHHH would you be interested in building one of those bumpers for me? ill reward you handsomely lol, add a front hitch receiver and get rid of the sideways ovals on the front piece and id be all about it...also, why not add a couple 4" cutouts fopr foglights...id be very very interested, pm me son

Sorry been busy and haven't had much time to get on here lately. But I had to borrow a lot of equipment to make these, so not sure if I'd be able to make a few more.. I apologies. But I could talk to the shop and see if they'll partner up and make a bunch for you guys.. that way you guys could add and make them how you want them... I'm pretty sure they'll be a cheaper alternative as well.. ill try and get a hold of them this week and get back to you

100MEDIA_IMAG0192-1.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0191-1.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0199.jpg

sorry about the last ones quality... hard to get in there even with the phone.. but when you take off your front bumper youll see. i just used that mount on both sides and four bolts on the bottom

Edited by pathyboy12