What do you have in your pockets...at all time

unccpathfinder

Because 'merica is one big ghetto?? I sure don't feel the need to carry guns and knives on me all the time.

OH NO YOU DI ANT......as my head slides side to side! Really?, You're gonna call my country Ghetto? What Ever, just be glad that if the SHTF, its our ghetto that's gonna save your butt. Continue to call 911 and wait for someone on a horse to show up. Good thing you guys have Great health care. You Know Why I Do? Because I Can.... Nuff said.

Don't be a Sheep your whole life!

• Like 1

On Tour (Carabiner with All Access Pass, Keys and USB Stick)

No Car Keys Needed, TOUR BUS!

I spy a PNY USB stick (guessing 8GB) and a Photon I or II microlight (hard to tell from the picture). Good equipment, I carry both... :D

The .45 should probably cover the rest...

True, but I've never had the need. Not saying that i don't own, I just don't carry.

I know knives can be helpful in some situations, but why does everyone always have a knife?

Because 'merica is one big ghetto?? I sure don't feel the need to carry guns and knives on me all the time.

Both of you are making the mistake that a knife is a weapon. To me, a knife is a tool and I use it for everything daily. Everything from eating lunch, opening boxes/packages, deburring parts, cutting hose/wire, etc...

It is highly unlikely that I ever use a knife as a weapon, it's messy and you have to get too close. I'm far more likely to grab a length of bar stock, a tire iron, BFH or some such thing and love you like a harp seal. ;)

B

B covered my thoughts on knives. I carry sharpness with me, but not for "protection" but as a tool, and use it daily. I'd personally go blunt force or projectile over shanking anyway, I like my tools too much to have to subject them to something that requires an unnecessary cleaning :lol:

Both of you are making the mistake that a knife is a weapon. To me, a knife is a tool and I use it for everything daily. Everything from eating lunch, opening boxes/packages, deburring parts, cutting hose/wire, etc...

I didn't make any indication of that. In fact, I even gave an example of me using my knife/multitool to cut wire.

me , I would rather carry offtourroadie96.... with that you have pretty much all you need ! :sly::friday:

I couldn't carry him and I'm damn sure he wouldn't fit in a pocket :scratchhead:

Wallet, keys, cell, smokes and a Zippo.... Always.

I didn't make any indication of that. In fact, I even gave an example of me using my knife/multitool to cut wire.

Congratulations. Then you know why to have one. Then why ask?

Troll much?

B

LOL, I don't live in a ghetto, and if I did anyone attacking me would know how to use the knife better than I would. TBH mostly I use it to sharpen pencils... :D The pliers are great though. Better to have the tool and not need it, than need it and end up trying to chew clamshell packaging open.

Yep knives are tools 99.9% of the time. Or should be, at least.

Unless you work for weatherford. The pansys say "a knife is dangerous and you could hurt yourself with it so your not allowed to carry one on weatherford property". Damn democrats! This from a safety department where the head guy in charge of a global company's safety shot himself in the chest with his own gun while supposedly trying to put a trigger lock on it. Too much safety is bad for you!

James