So tempting you don't even understan

1994SEV6

So I stumbled upon the best thing ever on ebay.

I just ordered it. I can't wait for the instant horsepower and torque gains!! This is gonna blow 153hp away. I'm gonna be loving the 250 horses I'm gonna have. 30mpg too!! Oh, the benefits.

This is the real deal. Don't doubt.

ONLY $45???!! It's fool proof

Electric supercharger. Get it NOW!! Don't miss out on this awesomeness

$(KGrHqZ,!qEE63Z2hzGeBO-+946Rf!~~60_12.JPG

why does it say it only fits the D21?? i know they are pretty much the same, but does it install differently?

don't see this working well... just saying. did some looking around and came up with:

the ECU will not detect the extra air. it works on SOME cars, not all. some cars gained 50+ HP, but others didnt do anything because the ECU and other engine components do not have any way of detecting the extra CFM...

Quote from a producers' website: "The computers map sensor will not adapt to the increased cfm flows that the E-turbo pushes out."

good luck to you though, interested to see how it works. :)

Edited by Kyle94

Re: 1994sev6

please read the following so you know whats going to happen.

linky

Then read the following so you know what that paragraph means.

linky2

If the page is too long, there is a really good picture at the top that pretty much sums it up. Once you're done reading or after you install your new leaf blower, which ever comes first, check out the following...

...for a new engine.

I would have typed all that out for you, but someone already did...AND these are all things on the internet that are actually true.

Edited by frecklecolouredbrain
  • Like 1

why does it say it only fits the D21?? i know they are pretty much the same, but does it install differently?

don't see this working well... just saying. did some looking around and came up with:

the ECU will not detect the extra air. it works on SOME cars, not all. some cars gained 50+ HP, but others didnt do anything because the ECU and other engine components do not have any way of detecting the extra CFM...

Quote from a producers' website: "The computers map sensor will not adapt to the increased cfm flows that the E-turbo pushes out."

good luck to you though, interested to see how it works. :)

Lol. It's ebay. I don't think they even know what the thing does but they're selling it.

This is obviously the holy grail ! I just ordered one for my r50 and an extra one for my leaf blower :rofl::gay:

LOLOL. I'm in stitches after that one

I put a 50shot of NOS on my Husqvarna blower!

OMG I bought one too! I can't wait to crank up the boost on this baby and blow EVERYONE'S doors off!

FACT

Re: 1994sev6

please read the following so you know whats going to happen.

linky

Then read the following so you know what that paragraph means.

linky2

If the page is too long, there is a really good picture at the top that pretty much sums it up. Once you're done reading or after you install your new leaf blower, which ever comes first, check out the following...

...for a new engine.

I would have typed all that out for you, but someone already did...AND these are all things on the internet that are actually true.

I'm sorry guys, but this was the funniest one. I was on the floor laughing and I thought it was over. Then I read the links this guy supplied. Funniest stuff. Good job. "running too lean? Look at these pictures. This one too" LOL

Cool! I can't wait to hear how it works too! I hadn't heard of anyone that actually bought one. It will probably feel like a 50hp difference when you turn it on because the engine will go from struggling to suck air through that restrictive squirrel cage to getting all the air it needs.

James

Assuming this was mounted before the MAF, wouldn't that tell the computer how much air was coming in? It would still be blowing hard at idle though, that wouldn't be good... maybe tie it into the little button under the gas pedal so it only comes on when running balls out.

It would also make a great replacement for a ticking heater fan... :D not for $45 though.

Good links, Freckle.

Edited by Slartibartfast

ive just connected up the mrs 2000 watt hairdryer and a 15miles worth of extension cable to mine .......... its gona fly like fskc but im gona be in a whole heap of trouble in the morning !!!!

Me too , I have decided to boost my r50... but I HAVE FOUND the REAL DEAL !!!! I will be installing this on the weekend and will be showing eveyone how it's done... Here's a picture of me and my new acquisition..

turbo.jpg

Edited by fleurys

Me too , I have decided to boost my r50... but I HAVE FOUND the REAL DEAL !!!! I will be installing this on the weekend and will be showing eveyone how it's done... Here's a picture of me and my new acquisition..

turbo.jpg

LOL. where did that come from? an oil tanker?

I hope this thread is not serious. An electrical supercharger is also the fastest way to kill your battery.

That and from what i hear most cant even provide enough suction to have any effects on the engine so if anything your probably starving our engine of air flow.

Can't tell if trolling...

Regardless, rumors about the RX9 said something about electric superchargers instead of turbos. I doubt they meant leafblowers though.

I thought Mazda was discontinuing the rotary engine?

I'm always surprised how these hp/gas-mileage contraptions keep showing up. These e-chargers have been around for years, they didn't work then and they don't work now. Still, it's good for a laugh.

I'm always surprised how these hp/gas-mileage contraptions keep showing up. These e-chargers have been around for years, they didn't work then and they don't work now. Still, it's good for a laugh.

YEAH! :treadmill:

Please, tell me how you feel about programmer chips.

I could swear I replied to the Mazda comment.

You did. Like my status says, NPORA was down and a bunch of material got deleted. Nobody seems to believe me though.

You said something about Mazda 'discontinuing' the rotary engine between every RX car. You said that you hope the RX9 is better than the RX8 because it was terrible, and you said that you think the RX9 won't come out until 2016.

Okay, see, I knew it. Yeah, Mazda always has a hiatus between RX cars. They generally try and fill the gap by strategically releasing the new MX5 or Mazdaspeed a couple years before the RX gets phased out, to keep their sport marque in the running until the new RX is released.

Anyway, electric superchargers would be a pretty interesting application of technology. It gives the advantages of supercharging (increased power, instant response) without the disadvantages (parasitic drag, crankshaft and pulley wear). It's like taking the best bits of the supercharger and the turbocharger and combining them.

Not leaf-blowers, though.