Subwoofers and how they are hidden?

NextToAlaska

Its coming to the time of year when I actually need the back cargo spot of my pathfinder for..well cargo. Currently I have my 2 12 inch Subwoofers and a amp back there. I dont really wanna take them out everytime i plan on moving stuff so ive been looking at ways to hide them or cover them up without making to much rattle. I thought id ask the people of npora how they have there subs hidden or covered up!

I'am likely thinking of making a new box for them and then covering the woofers with something. Also if anyones got ideas. I would love you all for ever! =)

Also if anyones found good places to hide them. like say in the panneling. or anything crazy like that! =D

Thanks and sorry for all the text haha!

I've got an Infinity Bass Link wich is a powered 10" subwoofer with a 10" passive radiator mounted directly behind the sub. It is a very small package that dosn't get in the way unless I need to fold the rear seats forward. It won't turn heads in traffic (can't stand when people "thump" next to me) but, it sounds great.

This is a photo I ripped off of another website. It is similar to mine with the exception that mine is mounted vertically.

DSC00007.JPG