Official Mr. Jim Run 4!

5523Pathfinder

Well, I try to plan it well ahead so everyone can schedule accordingly. But hey, things happen. I was a go up until the other week. Stuff has hit the fan with my family. It will be over soon, thank god. I am really bummed that I am not going. Though, I did have a idea to turn this into a all over event. Just because Jim isn't there, why not have a Jim run somewhere else? Why not have multiple runs on the same weekend and all share?

This time of October is generally perfect. Last run people didn't want to go because they had heard horror stories about the trails, and it was too long of a drive for most. But the trails at Manastash are tame enough for a stock Subaru GL, but the scenery was totally worth it.

This year, stuff just happened. I'd be going if my truck had a motor. Only thing keeping me back.

I was disappointed to see that this year's run didn't happen. My truck is still in the shop and I had some medical issues I was dealing with. I appreciate everyone who tried to make it happen this year. It just wasn't meant to be for a variety of reasons. I hope that we can do it next year.