Official Mr. Jim Run 4!

5523Pathfinder

Well unfortunately, I am out again this year :( The pathy needs work that I have been unable to do since it's my daily driver. That's changing though, if all goes right I will be able to take it off the road for said work :aok:

But sadly, not in time for this run :thumbsdown:

For those who are going.. have a blast and get lots of pics :beer:

Hey guys, sorry for being MIA, work/kid/life/yadda yadda. I'm out, unfortunately. It kills me, cause Evans is literally RIGHT in my back yard. It's our anniversary, and will be the first out of town, no-kid weekend in a couple years, and probably the last for a while (kid #2 is due last week of Feb/1st week of March). :) The rig is getting in great shape finally, I just don't have time or a ton of cash to wheel it a lot lately. I put on new rear Pro Comp ES 9000 shocks in back (fronts are on the way but on back order), and a bunch of other little stuff, new headlight housing, etc., and the new (used) steering box/gear just arrived today, ready for install this weekend. I'ts also got low miles on new center link, ball joints, tie rod ends, sway bar links, bushings......... My junk will be back in prime shape for winter, but I'll have to miss you guys on the run (again!). Keep the rubber side down, and have a blast.

Mr. J-1&2 vet!

As of right now, im a maybe. but don't see why i wouldn't be able to make it. :)

Hey we're 2 weeks out, think its time for the official role call!

Going:

Skulptr

SilverPath

Maybe: Kyle94

Not going:

Man pickles, you're makin me jealous getting all that work done lol. What's funny about the run this year, being at evans creek again, my wife is pregnant for this one too, just not near as far along as 4 years ago

Edited by skulptr

Man pickles, you're makin me jealous getting all that work done lol. What's funny about the run this year, being at evans creek again, my wife is pregnant for this one too, just not near as far along as 4 years ago

Pregnant again? Aren't you hardly making it as is? Might be time to invest in some condoms...

Pregnant again? Aren't you hardly making it as is? Might be time to invest in some condoms...

funny thing, i make more than you now.

and you wouldnt be talking condoms if your wife has cancer, her reproductive abilities are finished after this, and she can possibly lose her life.

course you cant hang on to anything with long hair, besides david.

Congratulations! Its about time the world stops @!*%ting on you. Aside from the wifes cancer, my condolences. Hopefully it goes in to remission!

But anyway, I was just making an observational note from all the junk you post on Facebook.

Enjoy JimRun#4, I probably wont be there.

Going:

Skulptr

SilverPath

Kyle94

Maybe:

MY1PATH (6th only)

Not going:

5523pathfinder

Well guys, I have been trying to make it all work. I have family issues that are really stressing me out, and they are coming to a head that weekend. My boys first birthday is going to happen that Saturday, other kids have things happening that day and the day before. I'm bummed, but I guess that's life. Might have to find another time to go soon. Sorry.

Hey Everyone!

I have some unfortunate news to share that will sliightly affect this years MrJim Run. This run means alot to me and the effort that you all put into it really makes me proud every year. This year, I had a spinal surgery a few weeks ago and I was still determined to go, but I dont know if any of you have every tried to walk around with a hard neck brace on before, but I will tell you its not easy. I was coming down the stairs a few nights ago and I could not look down because of the neck brace. I missed a step completely and fell down a flight of stairs. I am really glad no cameras were around that day for you tube replays. Anyway, I tore my shoulder joint and so I dont see a way possible to go on the trails or sleep in a sleeping bag even over night until this heals. I really hope that the run does not lose momentum and that it will continue to go on for many years. I just won't be able to make it this year. I am asking that you guys make this the best run yet and take lots of videos to make me wish I had been there even more. Nothing would make me feel better.

I am really sorry about my absense, but please show up in force and have a blast.

Go for it!

MrJim

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:04 PM

Going:

Skulptr

SilverPath

Maybe:

MY1PATH (6th only)

Not going:

5523pathfinder

Kyle94

As of right now.. funds arent allowing. unless i can sell something or get some income somehow. i wont be there either. :( Man, i was really hoping i could

A way I can always find quick cash, besides the pawn shop, check the "gigs" section on craigslist. I don't know about your area, but here there's almost always a, dig this hole, mow my lawn, haul this trash for 30 bucks kinda deals going on. I got 150 once to dig a home for an egress window. Only took 2 hours. Give it a look, might find something to help you along