Official Mr. Jim Run 4!

5523Pathfinder

So after much discussion last year and being that I am the one who has been trying to set this stuff up(online), Im going to go ahead and set the date for next years Mr. Jim run. Early October seems to be the winner, so as of right now, the MJR #4 will be held on the weekend of OCTOBER 6-7TH!!!!!!

The location of the run will be decided around April or May, giving anyone who would like to travel here pleanty of time to plan. As the year progresses, info will be added here officially. Other threads may be started for input, so on and so fourth. Se get planning people!!!! Lets make this one the best yet!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

here's a thought, is there ANY place to wheel that is not on the west side of the mountains? maybe IN the mountain range somewhere? i'd sure love to bring the 720 out to play

MrJim3 was at Manastash. You didn't show.

yeah, cause out of everyone that goes, I'm the only one who has to spend several hundred bucks just to get to the run and back. almost all of you can get to the wheeling spots and back on the same tank, not to mention being single and makin way more money.

• Like 1

Lets keep the location discussion to this thead.....

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=32805&pid=618329&st=0&&do=findComment&comment=618329

As mentioned last year, the hope is that the run is to be ran somewhere different every year(i know Jim liked that idea) as to accomidate different members. WE are only on #4. We live on the West side of the mountians, so most likely, thats were the runs will be voted for initially. IF you have information of trails over on the east side, please post up what you know. The other reason to announce when the run will be(shortly followed by location) is to let any memeber who is further away, be able to plan to come, both financialy and personal sechedule.

• 1 month later...

Ok boys and girls, looks like we will be running Evans Creek again! This was a great run the last time. A great adventure for all kinds of offroaders! The thread is now open to any questions involving the run.

yeah, cause out of everyone that goes, I'm the only one who has to spend several hundred bucks just to get to the run and back. almost all of you can get to the wheeling spots and back on the same tank, not to mention being single and makin way more money.

I'm not single, and make about half of what I did when I attended Jim #2. And Manastash is about half way for the both of us, I had to fuel up twice on Jim #3. When I got there, and when I got off the trail. My truck gets poor mileage, ALL the time.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Should be. Hoping 510 and Silverton are still willing to go up and soak up a camping spot. Probably try and meet again somewhere for those who are not camping. Anyone who feels like ringing in about whatever, please do!

I will start a roll call in a few days.

What do you need to finish up?

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

What's up wit yours now?

Due to sabotage, my truck needs an engine, fuel tank, fuel line, fuel errrrthing. Found a pound of salt in the gas tank.

Already have all the replacement stuff, just need to put it all together. Have had almost zero time lately.

Edited by silverton

I have grease zerks on a lot of components... the TRE's are shot. and i think my center link is too. the fluid is redish pink. and i have not smelled it lately. but i assume it doesnt smell too good! (second and third gear clutches are slipping when upshifting.

My buddy Shane is a maybe(green cherokee). My buddy Geoff sold his white Cherokee. Another has a wrangler that is a maybe(he lives iN Orting, so good chance). My problem is my youngest sons birthday is on the 3rd. Have to see if we are going something on the weekend before or after!

• 2 weeks later...