Pan Hard drop brackets

AK9849cy

I realize time is an issue...it is for me...but it also generates income. I have people bringing me stuff to coat all the time...sometimes I have to turn people away...which means turning money away...

Offer a bare bracket... Rattle canned bracket, then a PC'd bracket for different prices.

I would take a bare bracket....

• 1 month later...
I will take one, just let me know when they are ready and how to pay.....shipping will be to 71037!!!

Might be best to PM him since he's not always keeping an eye on everything out there on all forums. He's a busy guy and unless he's alerted of a new message, he may over look this and it will come across to you that he's being a dick that doesn't want business. Try either his GrandpaX or AK9849cy logins.

Might be best to PM him since he's not always keeping an eye on everything out there on all forums. He's a busy guy and unless he's alerted of a new message, he may over look this and it will come across to you that he's being a dick that doesn't want business. Try either his GrandpaX or AK9849cy logins.

will do.....thanks!!!

• 9 months later...