November 2011 Winner

nunya

Nice pic I hope you were really going up not just posing !!!

Holy crap I won!!!! :fireworx: Do I get an NPORA sticker or something? :sly:

I didn't go "all the way up". I did go much higher than you see in the pic though. You can't tell from the pic but this was a small mountain and it got real ugly once you got over the first "rock" that you see in the pic. I was on my own with the family and didn't think it would be a good idea to push my luck more than I already did. The family was also very vocal with their disapproval of my choice of "roads". So I backed down. I took the pic myself so I guess it's kind of a poser pic. Hard to take pics myself while pushing the limits lol. Here's another pick of us driving off the rocks and back onto the road. Hopefully this will be enough to show you that I was doing some legitimate wheelin that day and not just posing for pics. Again I stopped and got out once I felt it was safe enough and took another "poser" pic. BTW This was the same day I buried the truck in the mud.

If you're worried that all I do is pose my truck and take picks I can assure you that I don't. This is my daily driver so I don't push it as far as I want to but I do push it pretty damn far.

390265_10150421750038087_732603086_8509986_459808545_n.jpg

295995_10150330376558087_732603086_8074582_169145906_n.jpg

Edited by The_Magicians_Eye

If you're worried that all I do is pose my truck and take picks I can assure you that I don't.

How can you fault a photographer for taking staged shots? :D

Nice win. Two AZ trucks in a row. I'll have to bug Beastpath to get a good shot for next month so we can make it three. I don't really want to have to go pull him out of the mud though.

• 2 weeks later...