Members Parts List.

Desertrat55

Giddy Oz NPORA members.

Just wondering if there are any Oz members that have fabricated parts that they have installed in their own trucks that work and if they would be interested in share or possibly frabricating some prods for other members to try. Also, "have you got parts that you are willing to sell to other members"?

Cheers

Russell

AKA

"Desertrat55"

Hey Dave, just trying to get an idea of what parts are around in the sheds and garages in Oz that members would want to part with. I am tired of chasing parts from the States with the cost of freight being ridiculously high and the waiting for them to arrive, well...

Don't quite understand the swaybar disconnect concept but have read many articles on the advantages. Can't really find any info on the actual application or installing the parts needed to achieve radical articulation. I am interested in finding out more though.

Cheers

Desertrat55

Hey guys,

I,ve been on the hunt for steering dampener pin to suit a 1990 Terrano. If any one can help it would be greatly appreciated. Nissan Australia could not give a stuff for grey imports and will not try to get one in for me. None at any wreckers in my area either.

Cheers

Desertrat55

Ok, hopefully I will have the dimensions before the day is done. If I do I will take the details to work and cad it up tomorrow, will see how quickly they can get one produced.

Hey Dave, how goes it over yonder? Have ya had any luck with the steering dampener pin. Don't mean to push! Must thank ya again for the effort mate, only wish there was some-one as committed at MISSan Australia.

Cheers

Desertrat55

does anyone have a spare power steering pump for a 91 turbo diesel terrano mine just blew the front out as soon as i drove in the driveway at home if so how much and what would postage to gympie 4570 be

cheers trev

Hey Trev, hope ya sitting down! I've just changed mine out and reco are about six to seven hundred plus fitting though you should be able to find a second hand one somewhere a lot cheaper. Wreckers on the Gold coast are usually pretty good.

Cheers

well i am a happy little camper as i was ably to find a pump from a terrano 2 and i found out they are slightly different but with a bit of creative grinding on the mounting bracket i was able to get it in and mounted and working like a brand new one (total cost was $135 for the pump and $12 for the power steering fluid)

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers mate

Hi Dave, just wondering is it legal to post a vehicle for sale in this forum?

All the best for Xmas and the new year.

Cheers

Desertrat55

Edited by Desertrat55

Hi Dave, just wondering is it legal to post a vehicle for sale in this forum?

All the best for Xmas and the new year.

Cheers

Desertrat55

yep you can. the only issue is that there arnt that many aussies on here. try pcoa forum may have a better chance.

yep you can. the only issue is that there arnt that many aussies on here. try pcoa forum may have a better chance.

Gidday mate, tried to register but they will not accept my email address????...

Hey have a great Xmas with your children mate, before too long they are adults tell us how to do things. Yep got five and love till the end.

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys.

I was wondering if any of you guys could find me one of the factory head light washer options. I'm looking for the switch in the cab for a round dash in a 94-95 model with a bit of the wires still connected so I can spice in, and a photocopy of a wiring schematic for it since its not in any of the North American manuals. I'd like to utilize that 4th button over on my 95 instead of having it as a blank and thought this would be great over here. I'm pretty sure I can just piece everything else together here, like nozzles, bottle, pump etc.

I can paypal promptly if one of you guys could hook me up.

Thanks

*edit*

Oh ya, and perhaps keep an eye out for a set of the Wide Fender Flares that we never got down here in North America either. Here's a picture for reference courtesy of DavefromOz's old rig. (Take care of yourself Dave)

SNC00161.jpg

Edited by Dowser