New tires for my pathfinder General grabbers at-2 235/75r15

crue313

Hey everyone. I finally found some tires that I like and affordable. General grabbers at-2, they are a 235/75r15. I was just wondering if anyone has any thoughts about these tires on a 1995 nissan pathfinder? Will they work ok? Anyone here use them? I don't have a lift or anything, everything is stock. I am in need of tires and I want to get something I like. I'd like to here some feedback. thanks all.

Hey everyone. I finally found some tires that I like and affordable. General grabbers at-2, they are a 235/75r15. I was just wondering if anyone has any thoughts about these tires on a 1995 nissan pathfinder? Will they work ok? Anyone here use them? I don't have a lift or anything, everything is stock. I am in need of tires and I want to get something I like. I'd like to here some feedback. thanks all.

A guy I work with just put some of those on his Tacoma. Not the same size, but he seems to like them so far. He has been off road a couple times, but just dirt, its too warm here for any snow or anything. Those are fine stock, they are one of the two stock sizes (depending on the option your Pathy came with) the other being 31x10.50x15.

I have these on the rear of my truck right now (31's) and like them. After I get the front end done, ball joints, tie rods, etc. I will get these for the front. I do not wheel often, but they are very good in the snow. The tread pattern is very similar to the T/A KO at a much lower price point. You can also stud them if needed.

Kool. Thanks guys. I feel more confident in my tire choice now. I'm going with stock size because I don't want to take away a lot of power and gas mileage because I commute a lot. So what to do about a wider stance