Pillar Gauge Pod

Alkorahil

Hey everyone.

I've been swamped and haven't been around for a few days. I thought I should let everyone know that the reply email from gaugepods.com came back on Thursday night, and I sent a portion of the money Via Paypal on Monday afternoon. Made contact with them and they have begun the mold making progress.

It's finally on the go! YAY!!!!!!!!!

He'll be updating me with the details as they come up.

Congratulations everyone! We've finally gotten the project off the ground! :fireworx: :fireworx: :fireworx:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

they have begun the mold making progress.

It's finally on the go! YAY!!!!!!!!!

He'll be updating me with the details as they come up.

Any contact/input?? Having spent the last 6 years in a injection molding shop, I know this is pretty straight forward stuff...

B

Sorry B, Been MIA for a while with all this moving, reno crap. I haven't got my PC even at the house yet. Its been over 2 weeks since I've been on. Had 18 pages of new posts to sort thru. At any rate, haven't heard anything new back from them. Tomorrow I'm swamped but lets give them to the end of the weekend and I'll email them on Monday. If I don't hear anything back by Wed, I'll give them a ring on Thrusday. Satisfactory?

Oh and for the record everyone, The 2 gauge pod that NWT87PATHY has is not what we're expecting to get. It will be a solid full trim piece top to bottom with 3 pods. Just in case some of you are confused.

Don't apologize to me Bud, I was just wondering and at this point it is on them, not you. Just saying this isn't rocket science so don't let them snow you.

Good luck with the move and whatnot (just been through it myself) but don't get too fixated, eh? Hoser! :D

B

Sorry for the late replies. Computer is still not at the new house. Still doing all the reno's and had a birthday. Called the company on Friday to find out where things are sitting. They told me the mold is in its final stage and from there it gets shipped to a plant where they make them all. He said mold should be done by next week, then once he sends it to the plant its usually a few weeks to get a final product shipped back to them, then they finalize the rest with paint, cut out the gauge pod holes, and prep for shipping. We're about a month away from having them send off to everyone.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Received a message 20 hours ago.

profile_mask2.png

Lo-Tek, Inc.

4:36 PM (20 hours ago)

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me

cleardot.gif

Adam:

Our mold is complete. It will be sent for pressing this week. It should be about 2 weeks before we have the initial presses.

• Like 1

I'll stand by their name: Lo-Tek :lol:

These guys are arse draggers, that much is certain. I've made parts for the space shuttles in less time.

No reflection on you Dowser, thanks for the update! :beer:

B

• Like 2

Hey everyone. Got another Update about 13 hours ago.

YAY!!!

profile_mask2.png
Lo-Tek, Inc.
7:11 AM (13 hours ago)
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Adam:

The presses will be in Monday. We should be able to start sending units out sometime the first week of January.

Send the shipping list again. We never threw the old one away and now we have two. Just want to make sure we have a correct one.

I’ll let you know when to send in the final payment.

Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year!

Best Regards,

Dennis

Lo-Tek, Inc.
Although I think its more likely they have about 6 shipping address lists in front of them and have no idea which is the correct one. There's been quite a few modifications over the past year. I've not sent them the last shipping list yet. I have to confirm with a couple of members first then its off and running. Now that's a way to start the new year!
Edited by Dowser
  • Like 1

I was looking forward to the next 'just another few weeks' email... :lol:

I'm talking about them, not you Dowser. ;)

Tell them to send back all previous lists, then send the fools the latest one. I just might get this mounted by March! :dance:

B

I'm wetting my pants with excitement!!

The long wait has heightened the expectation to the stars :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We DO appreciate everything you've done for this Dowser, I bet you'll be glad when it's all over :lmao:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

All this time & I never noticed that :lmao:

Looks like I'll be a cutting & a trimming to make it fit unless some WD21 owner would like to take over my order for $45 (I'll take a $5 hit for my stupidity) :lol: