Pillar Gauge Pod

Alkorahil

found a link to this on pirate 4x4, and signed up just to get in on this!! I would love to get in on a "3 gauge pillar no tweeter" let me know who to send payment to and when!

Hey that's great! Glad you found it. Sent you a PM and added you to the List. Just in time. Sunday is the Cut off so get that info back to me. :aok:

:excl:Update time. :excl:

So since we're on the 23rd now, we're going to proceed with the project at this time. The official design winner is the 3 gauge, no tweeter and currently we have 24 committed orders as of today. Those of you who have not gotten back to me but have shown interest, you have until this evening to reply to the PM's that were sent. The cut off date was yesterday but I'll be sending off the information they require to proceed this evening so you have very little time left. I called the company today to talk of concerns with how the shipping process will be handled and what they want me to do from this step forward.

I will be arranging everyone's shipping addresses and sending them off to the company for their accurate price quotes. After a couple of days, they'll send me a reply along with a price quote next to each individual name. I'll then be able to email each of you individually with the total costs to you. At that point we can start dealing with payments. The company will handle all shipping obligations and will ship internationally.

He also expressed the need for color requirements at this time too, which I have from all of you, the issue is the company themselves still do not have all the samples required to make the colors available. We need some more volunteers to scour some Yards and gather the correct colors for shipment to the company. On the Update Page, (Page 1 post #10) you see what has already been sent off to them and the jury is still out on how many different variations there were on colors. I'm going to back track thru the thread and try and figure out how many different colors that were mentioned, and then try and edit the update page to represent that a bit better.

I'll get a mass email out to everyone committed with everything I just said out incase some of you aren't following this as closely as others. I will not be sending emails to those of you who were conditionally committed for a 2 gauge, with tweeter design, unless, as was stated back on the 16th, you've had a change of heart and wish to still be included. If that is the case, let me know by this evening.

Edited by Dowser

Looks like I found this a bit late but if anyone drops the ball on payment or ends up not wanting what they have purchased send me a PM I am very interested, just wish I had seen this thread before now. :togo:

Well, technically its not too late. I'm still waiting on 1 reply for a color option before I send out the shipping list to the company. I'll resend them a PM tonight and see what happens. If you're quick enough with a response I can update and have you on the list before I send it off.

PM sent.

Alright, earlier today I sent out the email with all the shipping addresses, so now we wait for a reply from them. In the mean time, If you guys want a specific color, we need to get them some samples. Just as the update page mentions, the company only has 3 samples at this point, Courtesy of alabama_lowlife. We need to get off all the other colors needed.

So as a reminder, they need a sample piece thats roughly 4" x 4" give or take. Here's the list of all the colors, whats already been sent, and whats still needed.

Red - Already sent - courtesy of alabama_lowlife from Infamous Nissan

Light Grey - Already sent - courtesy of David29 from Infamous Nissan

Dark Grey - Already sent - courtesy of alabama_lowlife from Infamous Nissan

Dark Brownish Grey - Already sent - courtesy of David29 from Infamous Nissan

Brownish Grey - Already sent - courtesy of David29 from Infamous Nissan

Tan - Already sent - courtesy of David29 from Infamous Nissan

Blue - Already sent - courtesy of alabama_lowlife from Infamous Nissan

Light Blue - Already sent - courtesy of David29 from Infamous Nissan

Black - Not needed, company makes in standard black

We need samples guys, lets get this started. Send them out labeled on the back for a Pathfinder/Hardbody year range 86.5 - 95/97 with the color name we've given it here, to this address.

Lo-Tek Inc.

715 - C2 East Geer Street

Durham, NC 27701

(919) 627-2812

Alright... lets roll.

Edited by Dowser

:excl: Alright, Update time. :excl:

Samples have all been sent, thanks to David29 from Infamous Nissan. Big round of applause and thanks to him seeing how he's not even part of the order process so make sure you give a shout out to him. :clap::beer::aok:

I got the shipping quotes back and I'll be sending them off to you all individually with your own quote. I was just going to send out the whole quote out to everyone in a mass email then thought perhaps not everyone wants everyone to know where they live, lol sooooo, I'll be breaking it down individually. Give me to the end of the weekend guys, things are a bit hectic with Mothers Day, and I have a Birthday Party tomorrow so I'll try and get them all out to you before Monday.

I'm going to completely update the "Official Update List" on Page 1 Post # 10 to reflect the next phase of this process. I'll be posting up the 25 committed buyers that are involved, and once payment has been sent by you and received by me, I'll be updating your name on the list to reflect so. That way everyone will know who's waiting on who to get the money off to the company and officailly get this project off the drawing table and into production. If you find that your shipping costs are too much and you are no longer interested in the product, let me know and I will edit the list. We can only hope that there are more then 20 left or this goes back to the drawing board. :ohno01::ill:

OK!

So that's where we're at. Looking forward to the next step!

Ok,

So its officially been 1 week since the Payment email went out. I've only collected from 11 of the 26 contributors. I'm aware some of you will be mailing checks and what not which is fine. Those of you who have perhaps forgotten and need a reminder, this is it.

Lets get this moving. We're almost there everyone.

Edited by Dowser

• 2 weeks later...

Just bumping the thread to bring it back to daylight.

Hey everyone. Going on 3 weeks tomorrow since I sent out Payemnt info. 14 have sent payment at this time. Still waiting on the rest of you. Let me know if you are no longer interested so I can update our status. Lets not wait too long fellas, theres other on here that have paid already and are waiting to see something come of this.

Also, the proto type has been made, its ready for fitment, and to have the guages adjusted to proper angles. I also forgot to mention in the mass email I just sent out to all of you involved, that the spot that has the factory tweeter hole, will still be there, it just wont be cut out. They were able to retain the spot. Now this is all just word of mouth from them as I haven't seen the proto type yet. They require the payment to get things shipped so lets get on it.

Exciting news! perhaps some of you guys who were interested in the tweeter design, may just very well get a product in the end that will work. Time will see so long as the funds arrive. :aok:

• 2 weeks later...