new tires

dirtymike

so my birthday is in roughly a month and im getting some new meat with the money i get. I have narrowed my selection down to a set of BFG all terrains and general grabber at2's. I was wondering if anybody has had these tires, and if they could give me thier opinion on them. thanks.

Cant go wrong with BFG A/T KO IMO although I recall some people not liking them in the snow. In the Product Reviews section there is a thread called The Unofficial Tire Review or something. Tons of first hand feed back there... ;)

B

i've had the BFG ATs and the Michelin LTX AT2. both were great. the only other AT tire that i'd get would be the Bridgestone AT Revo2. other than that, nothing else compares as far as all the tires i've been on and the driving that i do.

so my birthday is in roughly a month and im getting some new meat with the money i get. I have narrowed my selection down to a set of BFG all terrains and general grabber at2's. I was wondering if anybody has had these tires, and if they could give me thier opinion on them. thanks.

I've had my general grabber at2's for about a month and a half now. My biggest and only issue with these tires is the fuel mileage went down significantly. But really thats to be expected from an all terrain tire. I don't do any offroading so I can't say how they do in mud.

While my Pathfinder was a daily driver, I had 2 sets of BFG AT's, and got nearly 40K miles out of each set. They did great on rocks and dirt (not so good in deep mud) when aired down, provided a relatively quiet highway ride, and helped maintain reasonably good gas mileage. If I were still using my Pathfinder as a daily driver, I would definitely have these tires. Good luck with your decision!

• Like 1