Where are the NORTH EASTERN PPLZ

Reshma

• 3 weeks later...

Well put something together then! Why not PM everyone and decide on a spot and a day and then we can all go wheeling.

FIRST THINGS FIRST..

If you guys know of any wheeling spots around you. (even if its a little dirt trail) post it here. Name and location

Im going try and organize a wheeling run.

More info i get the better. BUT I probably wont be at any of said runs because last i checked my truck didnt fit the criteria of a offroading vehicle.

No high lift jack

No hooks on the front or back end

and many other things that need to be resolved. :) But im happy to organize.

NOW LETS SEE SOME TRAILS AND OFFROADING AREAS GUYS POST THEM UP!!

• 1 month later...

Hey guys. I'm in Central Maryland near Washington D.C. There ain't crap out here. I think Maryland has a total of 40miles of offroading trails in the entire state. It's like 5miles here, 5 miles there.. and It's nothing good. I think you have to go to PA for anything decent.

• 1 month later...

im at the jersey shore, i used to wheel paragon in hazelton PA great place until it got shut down a few years back. You can drive on the beach on the jersey shore if you get a beach buggy pass which is only 10 bucks at dover aka toms river pd station. I had one couple years back and can go on the beach from september until may.

Scott

• 6 years later...

Hey everybody,  I live in Reading PA (southeast PA) and I know how hard it is to find legal places to wheel around here, I know of areas a little bit up north of where I live, there are some spots, like rausch creek for one, a great playground that is world renowned. Weiser State Forest has dirt road trails for the hunters and fisherman alike, I know of particularly the Port Clinton tract, near Hawk Mountain, nothing extreme,  It would be nice to find more places , and maybe even meet any pathy owners who live near me in southeast PA...  

Edited by Koba
Spelling, grammer