Will they fit on my Pathy?

Reshma

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/pts/2523937689.html

they look like the correct size for my truck. Just want to make sure from you guys. Planning on buying them and picking them up tomorrow.

They look and sound like they would fit, but there is no statement of bolt pattern, width or offset so how well they fit and for what stance or purpose is unknown.

I knew that was coming XD

If a mod. could delete this. Thank you. :)

Due to the missing information, the "Search" GIF doesn't really apply (but I know he likes it). It would be better served by a :scratchhead: or a :shrug: or something instead.

Why? There is more information to come...

I caught a Summit Racing sale and got 5 Crager Soft 8 15x8, 4" back spacing, 6 lug x5.5"(140mm) bolt pattern rims delivered to my door for $212. The add you showed isn't a great price for used rims that might not be exactly what you want or might be damaged.

B

I'm with B, the info is a bit lacking in the ad (though it does say off a Tacoma, just not which year). 150 ain't that much of a deal either on them since also like B said, if you watch you can get new for a couple rubels more. Proably less for an off brand.

FYI, I tracked down the fact that the Crager Soft 8 and Pacer (comperable model) wheels are identical. They are made at the same factory (as are most wheels) and have the identical manufacturer #, even from different resalers. It's in a thread here, so if you can find the clone Pacers for cheaper, go for it (none of the wheels show the name, the center cap does... ;) )

B

Why? There is more information to come...

I caught a Summit Racing sale and got 5 Crager Soft 8 15x8, 4" back spacing, 6 lug x5.5"(140mm) bolt pattern rims delivered to my door for $212. The add you showed isn't a great price for used rims that might not be exactly what you want or might be damaged.

B

Can you sent me the link to the same rims you got cause that's a great price for 5 rims! And shipped too?! Wow

well really all he needed to do is call the guy and ask the backspacing.

Bolt pattern, diameter and backspacing fitments are listed all over this site.

So I felt quite justified in my earlier post.