TotM August 2011

nunya

It's that time of the season again, time to start nominating! So first off, the rules... you do READ them, right?

1. You can nominate only Pathfinder/Terrano/QX4 trucks belonging to Registered NPORA Forum Members. New members will have to wait 3 months and have a post count of 100 before they can be nominated. Members who are banned, currently on suspension or for 1 month after their return from suspension will also be disallowed.

(If you are banned you won't be able to be nominated for 2 months).

a) please let us know who's truck it is that you're nominating (even if it is yours)

2. NO FAKE OR JOKE ENTRIES.

3. First 20 nominees are up for consideration and the nomination thread will be closed after the 20th submission or the 20th of the month, which ever comes 1st. Voting will be from 21st-28th.

4. One pic per nomination post, 640x480 or smaller. Larger pics will need to be re-sized. Try to make it a good one or nobody will vote for your nominee! A recent pic is preferred but if the Pathy is still in the same shape as your last pic, go ahead and use that. An offroad setting or action pic is also preferred, but not necessary.

5. Only one truck nomination per member per month.

5. a) If multiple people want to nominate the same truck, it is up to the nominee to decide on which pic to run with. In the absence of the nominee, the decision will be made by NPORA Moderating Team

6. Winner gets 3 pics of their choice of their Pathfinder pinned in the TOTM forum (PM me the links please) and is ineligible for the remainder of the calendar year.

6. a) A Member can only win once a year - multiple pathfinders do no mean multiple wins.

7. No post whoring. P...

8. Not reading these rules may result in a zombie attack. :D

9. Themed month this time around is FLEX!!! Make sure those nominations are showing off some flexy goodness!

bein as i can't nominate myself..... hehe, I nominate Ryan (aka GrimGreg)

7151118.jpg

and i nominate Jason (aka Phantom01Pathfinder)

7151138.jpg

Edited by nunya
pic sizes

:scratchhead::puterpunch::headwall: After scratching my head, getting punched by the computer, and banging my emoticons head on the wall I have come to the conclusion that you are most likely right.. I think that is actually a HardBody. :suicide::popcorn:

:rofl: hate when that happens lol. sweet ass rig, but not eligible for TOTM?

He's been a member since 2004 and has 300 posts.

His profile..

yes, he has my dream machines :wub:

and because I can

nunya

d4e324e1.jpg

(I'll check nomination sizes later and talk it over about letting that HB slide or not, but current thoughts are gonna be a big negatory since it is NOT truely a Pathfinder/Terrano/QX4 but have been let in in the past)

(I'll check nomination sizes later and talk it over about letting that HB slide or not, but current thoughts are gonna be a big negatory since it is NOT truely a Pathfinder/Terrano/QX4 but have been let in in the past)

It is a sick truck without a doubt :aok:, but i agree, its not truly a pathfinder so shouldnt be allowed

fixed some sizes (shame shame Slick... and 2 noms in 1 post? :nono: )

and any name confusion on nominations is on the nominators as of now. Check your nominations!

12 in, 8 spots left. Still got a week to get em in!

That nomination post has been removed (I would summise by the nominator since I didn't do it :shrug: ) so he ain't in the running, but that IS some wicked flex!

I removed the nomination. I agree with the majority that if it's not a Pathy it shouldn't be eligible. If you break the rules for some where does it end. Besides there are thousand of eligible Pathies on here that the owners would love to see get TotM. I know the guy in with the HB will understand... I bet that pic would win TotM on NOR, or Nissan4wheelers in a heartbeat.