Perth run

DavefromOZ

Ok Perthites, looking to head down to Dwellingup to have a look at the Captain Fawcett track, usually its pretty tame, but given the start of this winter, I'm thinking it will be a bit more interesting. Looking to head down there 1st weekend of August (Sunday 7th). Kids are more than welcome, I will have my 2 with me, byo lunch, camera & good attitude.

Let me know if your keen, looking to meet in Pinjara, then head down from there.

Can we change it to the week after? So will be the 14th instead.

Im hoping to get on the track around 10, its not a long track, but I think the first section will take a fair while given the amount of rain we have had. I have to drop my kids off at 4pm at Settlers Roadhouse, the track comes out near Harvey.

Can we change it to the week after? So will be the 14th instead.

Im hoping to get on the track around 10, its not a long track, but I think the first section will take a fair while given the amount of rain we have had. I have to drop my kids off at 4pm at Settlers Roadhouse, the track comes out near Harvey.

Dont want a huge group, last trip down there I had 6 vehicles, was a good day. Im hoping the rain is turning it a bit muddy, as last time it was really dry and was 2wd most of the way.

Sorry guys, havent been on for a few days, 14th is still on, meet up at the Ravenswood hotel at 8:30am, if you can't make it there, can meet at Dwellingup Tourist centre carpark at 9:30 (good spot to stop, last place for kids to go to the loo without having to find a tree). Its not a difficult track, but I havent tried it at this time of year, so I'm not sure what to expect. Can call me on 0433 372 497 if you want to confirm anything.

Edited by DavefromOZ

Guys, just so you know. There is a chance that access to the track may not be available, I will be calling the Dwellingup Visitors centre in the morning to confirm if we can get in, if not we will have to re-schedule.