fender flares ?

I broke mine off with my "flareless experiment". Half of them broke and the others I pulled out with needlenose plyers. I have since re-installed the flares and now they have a minor gap along the length of the front. The rear flares look fine. I want to eventually fill in the holes and go flareless again as it added a little bit more of clearence.

They slide forward to pop out of the clips, at least the front ones do anyway. You still might break a few, the plastic is old and brittle and as always, it's designed around easy assembly at the factory, installed once and left alone forever.

Good question. Both bolts broke off trying to remove the OEM mudflaps. Tried drilling the bolts out and no luck. Was able to pry off the bottom part of the flare and see those white tabs you are talking about. Went to Nissan dealer to see about getting these "pop riveted" parts replaced and was told they are not sold individually. Still dont see how the entire flare would come off without breaking those white tabs...