my pathfinder finally met its match....twice in one day

path.on.35s

my usual place but we had 8 inches of rain. lol it got washed out.

011-2.jpg

010-2.jpg

a few hours later i found myself in a mess from the mud boggers. once i got a tug to get me out of the hole my little pathy crawled out on her own. :itsallgood:

nate003.jpg

nate004.jpg

this was my second time through the bog and this time the tranny got hot so i had to swallow my pride and do the walk of shame and get a little tug.nate005.jpg:headwall:

she made it through after a little tug and time to cool down. :friday:

019-1.jpg

some times you have to keep the windows down. this is the aftermath from all the wheeling this weekend.

nate006.jpg

Time for a tranny cooler, eh??

Yeah, these are great little trucks, but they just aren't set up to compete in the mudbogs. Not enough ponies and not enough room for huge tires. For a general purpose wheeler that you can still drive to work, I want nothing else. :aok:

B

yeah the trim is missing because i had just stolen it and went for a joy ride. :FartExplode-vi: actually all the trim inside other then the dash is removed from the truck. not a fan but it was like this when i bought it. as far as the guages im not really a fan but the p.o cut the factory gauge wiring harness and started to install some crappy guages so i just went to autozone and picked up a few till i find a new dash. i would like to have a full interior but its also nice to be able to wheel with the windows down and not have a care in the world.

the little buggy dug its little heart out with its 35's until all four tires were turning freely and it was resting on the frame. i love this rig. so glad i didnt buy another jeep.

not so much 'having a full interior' as some of the covers actually do cover stuff that is nice to try to keep drier. Is it just the gauge cluser that needs replaced or the actual wiring on the dash end?

its the whole wiring harness because he just cut the whole thing behind the connector and capped off the wires he didnt need. dont make much since to me but he didnt appear too bright. lol

i think i wanna swap it for another pathy thats less street friendly yet street legal. i want a little better crawler. i work for the government so im really busy and dont have the time to sas it like i want.