New from north texas

path.on.35s

• 3 weeks later...

Trim more and take a hammer to the inner fender lol

been there, done that in 2008.... can't trim anymore. nuthin left but doors to trim lol

Edited by Slick

Yeah it was at the red river atv park north of bonham. I just moved from Sherman to bonham and go to the off road park at least twice a month. I go with a vw baja bug, a 56 Willis jeep and an xj.

Yeah it was at the red river atv park north of bonham. I just moved from Sherman to bonham and go to the off road park at least twice a month. I go with a vw baja bug, a 56 Willis jeep and an xj.

I thought that looked familiar. I grew up in Bonham and some of my family still lives there. I did not know there was an off-road park up there. Is it on the OK side just across the 78 bridge? We used to take motorcycles and ATVs out there years ago. Let me know the next time you go and I'll try to get out there too.

How does the baja bug fare?? I own one and was always amazed by what it would skip or float over. Articulation, HP and wheel size is good and all, but when you can get to 1500lbs with 100hp, a body pan to skip off of and some front suspension gives you a license to go almost anywhere...

Picts/info of the baja?

B

:rant2: :rant2: i can't run 35's..... would rub like a mofo up front...... and my rig is trimmed with 7" of lift too... *cries*

welcome to the family! nice rig! :beer:

You might be able to if you ran stock offset. With those rims, no shot.