Can you say #3?

5523Pathfinder

Hopefully this year, someone will make the trek from even further...cough B cough..

I can't find the time to make a 100 mile trip to wheel, how the hell am I going to manage a 1000 mile trip?? :scratchhead:

Besides, everyone knows I don't wheel and my rig is a poser... :tongue:

Seriously, with what I have to do to the house this summer I doubt I will have the time or the cash to make it up there, but I hope you have a good showing and lots of fun. :aok:

B

Its cool B! I know what you got going on! Plus, I was just razzing you.

Ok guys! Im going to put the location up for a vote. The days are set for October 1st and 2nd. I will attach a link to the voting thread in a minute!

Link to voting thread....

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=30131

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

I can't find the time to make a 100 mile trip to wheel, how the hell am I going to manage a 1000 mile trip?? :scratchhead:

Besides, everyone knows I don't wheel and my rig is a poser... :tongue:

Seriously, with what I have to do to the house this summer I doubt I will have the time or the cash to make it up there, but I hope you have a good showing and lots of fun. :aok:

B

I will save you some premium JIM3 mud and bring it down in a jar for ya :)

• 1 month later...

count me in, dont have a lift or rock sliders just yet but soon, i also added everyone from washington as a friend as i am willing to help work on other pathy's and get together to go weekend wheelin, i made it through elbe with just new tires but i messed up some crap and almost flopped the pathy on its room, so my votes for the smash

• 3 weeks later...

And some people have the nerve to say the economy is getting 'better'..

Very sorry to hear that, I SINCERELY hope things turn around sooner than later for you.

Maybe you can tag along with one of us for the ride if things are looking better by then.

Edited by feyded

I posted on the vote page. I am pretty much okay going anywhere you all decide to go. It seems that the overwhelming choice on the vote was Manatash.

If I knew a head count, I could check into setting up a staging area at my Brother's cabin across the street from Walker Valley on Big Lake with bon fire pit, swimming, fishing, and a place to boat. I would have to clear it with him but I am throwing it out there as as option.

I like keeping it set for first weekend in October each year. It allows plenty of time to prep for it. I am hoping to have some serious upgrades completed before this year's run. Again though, I will happily go whereever the majority wants to go.

:aok:

• 1 month later...

JIM1 I had to work

JIM2 I had a baby

JIM3 I have to go!

JIM3 I have NCO School

$200 more a month If I complete this NCO school in September-October.

:( I guess I'm not meant to go on the MR. Jim runs.

Edited by MY1PATH

• 1 month later...

JIM3 I have NCO School

$200 more a month If I complete this NCO school in September-October.

:( I guess I'm not meant to go on the MR. Jim runs.

That's too bad. I think everyone understands though. I am doing all I can to get my engine issues resolved this month too. Congrats on your schooling. That will only make things better for you.

im out. i lost my job, and until things really pick up we arent even leaving the house

The economy is definitely tanking for sure. Sometimes all you can do is pull back and make sure that you and yours are all taken care of. They just announced the closure the Kimberly Clark Paper Plant that is blocks from my house. That is nearly 1000 more people who will be out of work in this town. I wonder what is going to happen to their property. They own acres and acres of prime waterfront property in downtown Everett. It would be nice to look out there and actually see parks and low profile housing, businesses instead of the smoke stacks and giant production buildings. Maybe some good will come out of it eventually for the community and new opportunities will arise.

Good luck. Hang in there. Things always get better...