What's always in your pockets?

nunya

I have a monotonous ritual I do EVERY morning before I leave the house (working or not) of stuffing certain stuff pockets that I don't even really pay attention to doing. If it wasn't for the fact I know my pockets were empty before wearing my clothes, I wouldn't know I even did it. Got me wondering a little, anyone else do the same thing , and whats on your "in the pockets" list? Ladys, "in the purse" contents and :gay: guys "fanny back contents" lists are not needed, if you so must share knock yourself out though. And Kyle... we don't want to know whose bottomless pocket you have YOUR hand in :laugh:

My small list of contents

pen

black magic marker

pocket flathead screwdriver (these normally in my shirt pocket, when not wearing a work shirt in the wHierd narrow pocket that I have no clue what it's for)

Cabellas utility key chain knife (flashlight in it needs batterys)

bic lighter (haven't smoked since June 09 but I keep this for one thing and only one thing, wiring and lighting torches)

cell phone

wallet (normally empty since I'm normally broke :lol: )

change laying on step (if it amounts to a buck, it's a miracle)

keys get clipped to beltloop (all keys have an actual purpose, no killed a janitor stack. Also has a dead flashlight on ring though)

if I ain't wearing my glasses a pair of sunglasses

edit: had to add cell phone, which is sadly ALWAYS by my side somehow, hence how I would even forget to say anything about it

not the longest list but figured it can occupy a couple people for a couple minutes

Edited by nunya

thanks nunya... :/

i have:

(when i wear my coat)

Keys in left pocket

Phone in right

Wallet in right back pocket

W/out coat

Keys in left pocket( sometimes some spare change jingles around in there too...)

Phone in right

Wallet in back right.

(IN UNIFORM)

left leg pocket KNIFE

right leg pocket LIGHTER

left cargo pocket phone and safety glasses

right cargo pocket wallet and headlamp

left back pocket RA Badge and RA driving licence

right back pocket (sometimes) radio

right pocket keys

left pocket breah spray and blistex

left hip belt loop ear plugs

right hip belt loop clip watch and sometimes it holds ear defenders.

lets see

-back pocket

wallet

note pad

pen

-front right pocket

car keys

change

cell phone

-left pocket

lighter

-on belt

utility knife

another set of keys w/flathead screwdriver & mini level

and depending on where im going i carry my kahr mp9 hooked on my belt but tucked into my pants

I'll play.

Always with me:

Keys for work, home and pathy with Photon Micro Light II attached (highly recommend them!! PML2

Bic lighter (haven't smoked for near 2 years but there is no substitute for fire)

8GB USB drive

4" SOG folding knife

Wallet

If I am to/from work:

Sharpie permanent pen

Minature retractable exacto knife (looks like a pen)

Retractable scribe, diamond and carbide (looks like a pen)

Needle file set in a collet holder handle (looks like a pen)

Ball point pen (looks like a pen)

Pencil behind me ear if I have forgotten again.

B

I've been Wearing Cargos since 89 and absolutely HATE not having additional pockets. And GOOD cargo pants are extremely hard to find. Over the years I've become a Cargo pant Connoisseur. The last time I found a replacement pair of Cargos that were Worthy, I bought 5 pairs. I've been wearing them all for 2 and a half years now. Only 1 pair remains truly acceptable for public. The others have been patched up more times then I can count. I have been unable to find anything better to replace them.

Side seam Zipper pocket by front pocket - Leatherman Wave and Change.(the Leatherman gets used EVERYDAY for something.)

Front right - Keys

Front Left - Cell

Left Cargo Pocket - Fat wallet. And depending whether it's winter or summer, a pair of insulating gloves. They are for inside a quality set of gloves, but work well on their own as well.

Right Cargo Pocket - In the winter a Tupue,(Yes a Canadian winter hat) and one of those neck sock things. In summer it's a pair of replacement socks. I hike a lot and get soakers.

Rear Pockets I leave empty cause I hate sitting on things.

Those are my standard wake up items, but I'll tell ya.... By the end of a day I have more crap in my pockets then I know what to do with. :headwall:

Edited by Dowser

Wallet in back right pocket.

Cell(s) clipped onto right front pocket.

Keys clipped to right front belt loop.

Cigs and lighter in jacket pocket, or carried to the truck and thrown on the passenger seat.

Edit to add: As I walk out the door in the morning I do a quick pat to make sure everything is in the proper place, lol.

Edited by GrimGreg

I've been Wearing Cargos since 89 and absolutely HATE not having additional pockets. And GOOD cargo pants are extremely hard to find. Over the years I've become a Cargo pant Connoisseur. The last time I found a replacement pair of Cargos that were Worthy, I bought 5 pairs. I've been wearing them all for 2 and a half years now. Only 1 pair remains truly acceptable for public. The others have been patched up more times then I can count. I have been unable to find anything better to replace them.

Side seam Zipper pocket by front pocket - Leatherman Wave and Change.(the Leatherman gets used EVERYDAY for something.)

Front right - Keys

Front Left - Cell

Left Cargo Pocket - Fat wallet. And depending whether it's winter or summer, a pair of insulating gloves. They are for inside a quality set of gloves, but work well on their own as well.

Right Cargo Pocket - In the winter a Tupue,(Yes a Canadian winter hat) and one of those neck sock things. In summer it's a pair of replacement socks. I hike a lot and get soakers.

Rear Pockets I leave empty cause I hate sitting on things.

Those are my standard wake up items, but I'll tell ya.... By the end of a day I have more crap in my pockets then I know what to do with. :headwall:

So what kind of cargo pant do you wear? I just tried a pair of 511 tactical pants and as much as I want to like them I don't find them comfortable. I like having extra pockets too but I want to be comfortable.

I cant fit my iphone 4 in my pocket so I where it on my belt. I have carried a knife since I was 12 but now with Weatherford's new policy I can't carry a knife at work because they are sharp and I may hurt myself with it. I hate people that push polices on me for my own good. I will decide what is safe for myself. If I accidentally kill myself with my own knife then thats Darwin's theory in action.

James

Keys are in the front pants pocket or sometimes in a light jacket pocket. (this is either my personal keys or my work keys, I seldom carry both on me)

Wallet in back pants pocket

Cells (personal/work) in side pants if I have a pair on that has them, otherwise wherever is more comfortable, which depends on the pants I am wearing at the time (front of back)

Sometimes a few small bills and/or change, but I usually do not carry cash.

Right side leg pocket - Cell phone

Right side top pocket - keys/change

Right rear - wallet

Left top - smokes and lighter/folding knife with clip (only has a clip so its not considered a "concealed" weapon)

Edited by doughboy

Right now?

Driver front pocket- lighter

Passager front pocket- crumpled soft pack of Reds

passager rear pocket- New slim wallet with DL,D-card and fishing permit and a razer blade(crack head)

Driver side rear-nothing

Winter/work Jacket- Empty box of strike anyweres, Big clipper,small clipper, Razer blade with *SAL* paint on it in blue, Philips head screw driver and a Yagermeister cap, a wad of empty slips from the bank and wally world. Plus random nuts and bolts from a rear tire carryer. Needless to say I dont empty this out a lot.

Bears Plether jacket- A bunch of nothing, and a Sharper knife that I found in a box.