Howdy guys!

87SEdan

Hey guys new to the site, thought I would stop by and introduce myself. My name is Daniel. I just picked up a 1987 pathfinder se v6 4x4 5 speed. I absolutely love it. It's a fixer upper, but in good shape. I'm looking to take it to a stock plus look as I don't off road that much. This is also my first Nissan/suv. I'm usually an Audi guy. Anyway, here she is my pride and joy

imagejpeg311.jpg

If you guys have any questions ask away. I have a million already Hehe.

Enjoy Audi-free living! Welcome to the superior 2 door world, with a white one even... Starting out on the right foot!

Thank you for the welcome. I bought the pathfinder after the engine in my 2002 jetta bit the dust. I dropped close to 5k in the motor, but being a German car it was a money pit. While its in the shop being rebuilt I'm gonna "restore" the pathfinder and use as a daily driver. The vw can be a weekend car. The pathfinder was a one owner car, the guy bought it new in 87 but now is trying to buy a house so I picked it up for 750. The amazing part is the engine and transmission were replaced brand new by a Nissan dealer in 2005! He even had receipts for this and the regular maintenance. He told me to keep him updated on my progress and I could tell he hated to sell it. There are only a couple of dents and dings, and the interior is perfect. I'll put up some more pics here soon.

Welcome and congrats!! That looks like a great find, especially for $750. Kinda feel bad for the PO, but life is like that...

I know there a re a few active members in your state, but how close... :shrug:

B