Good story of Maxstikers R50 pulling out a WD and a Heep

That's a bada$$ R50I wonder if it's still around ??? Are they talkin about the Paragon that is closed in PA ? I NEED A PLACE TO WHEEL :rant2:

Think some of the local 'burgh guys are hittin Conellsville on Sunday :shrug:

They are talking about paragon. And yes, it is closed unfortunately. However in PA is Rausch Creek Offroad Park, I don't know how far you (Pamountainbiker) are from that, but from what I've heard it is a great park. I have yet to make it there. Max got rid of the R50 a little after that and drives a F350(?) with 37's stock.

I saw you signed up on the local forum, the thread is called "SuperBowl run" or along that line. Think the plan was just a quick easy play run since most people wanna get too s/b parties and whatnot.

And now we know why I call my dear friend Max, the pathy killer.

Yep. MaxStryker is the #6 or 7 reason that pathys are destroyed.

Imagine what he may have done with it in 4 years lol

See above.

There seemed to be cudo's floating around, but I'll go ahead and say... "If your truck recovery involves a boat, you might be an idiot..."

B

I used to go to Connelsville sp? with a fourwheeler. What kind of trails are there for trucks?

Think there's different levels of truck trails, odds are the simple lines will be taken if anyone does go tomorow. Like I said odds are most people have plans later in the day that DONt involve digging out a truck.

There seemed to be cudo's floating around, but I'll go ahead and say... "If your truck recovery involves a boat, you might be an idiot..."

B

Check the join dates on primary kudos givers... They don't fully understand. He hasn't been around for a while...