Smart Phone Or Iphone?

Channel595

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Otterbox suggestion should be on every page of this thread... Mine has proven itself plenty of times over! I've dropped it quite a fiew times, and banged it off of MANY things keeping it in my pocket.

And every app I use on my eyephone is a free one Slick, I'm too dam cheap to PAY for one! :lol: (and no they ain't pirated ones I use as I I'm too lazy to even attempt to hack my phone. Important ones to me usually have a free version just with an add or minus a use in it or two)

Otterbox suggestion should be on every page of this thread... Mine has proven itself plenty of times over! I've dropped it quite a fiew times, and banged it off of MANY things keeping it in my pocket.

And every app I use on my eyephone is a free one Slick, I'm too dam cheap to PAY for one! :lol: (and no they ain't pirated ones I use as I I'm too lazy to even attempt to hack my phone. Important ones to me usually have a free version just with an add or minus a use in it or two)

i'm not saying you have to pay for ALL apps on an iphone, i just found with iphone owners they seemed to complain about it more lol

i only have 1 bowling game, a weather radar app, a photbucket, youtube, maps, my local news station, foursquare and a couple others. i am not big on a bunch of apps i'll never use and that suck up my battery lol

Don't forget the dyno app so you can see how fast your PF is !!

I forgot I have that app, I'll have to try it on the pathy. The most expensive app I have is a bullet drop compensating program that was $29. Ive made some single shot 300 yard hits with it so it was worth the money. 300 is the furthest or range has, I need to find some place where I can stretch out to 500 or 600 yards and see how it works.

James

A radio app or potato can be useful and don't forget gas cubby!

i have the pandora app ;)

i seem to be having trouble DL apps.. i went to Mickey D's last night to smurf wifi, and it showed them as DL and it removed the orange triangle from my notification bar, but no apps when i went to look? wtf??? :blink:

• 1 year later...

You can go on with an iPhone itself. It is really good. iPhone models can be purchased only with a contract. If you already have your network, You need to buy a cobtract free iPhone. Brad new contract free phones would be very costly. So tyou can try with any refurbished iPhone models. You can get some good deals on refurbished iPhone models from Amazon or Ebay. Some people sell temporary unlocked iPhone models for more cost. Such iPhone models would get re locked on future iOS updates and it has to be unlocked again resulting in more expense. Instead you can get a network locked iPhone at low cost and unlock it yourself safer permanently.
To unlock an iPhone visit www.theunlockspot.com and get the remote unlocking service. This method of unlocking is safe, simple, affordable, quick and permanent. It doesn't require a jailbreak too.

Edited by viaboo