Sign in to follow this  
RedRider3141

What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

New used under $20 Quest/Villager alternator installed. Previous one was also a wrecking yard unit and it lasted just under 7yrs, hopefully this one lasts a while too :aok:

Put it through the paces at a off road park. A separate thread to follow.

Teaser pic:

download_20131116_202329.jpg

Replaced all the wiper blades and continued to troubleshoot the dang fog lights. Thought it was the relay but noooo! Ran ohm checks of all the wiring from the relay to the lamps and hooked them up directly to 12V and they are fine... gotta be the switch, right? Tomorrow will tell !

Oh right, new front wipers today and discovered that my aftermarket radio's illumination has suddenly synched up to the blinkers... dim, bright, dim, bright :/

Mine does that too, and when you press the brakes. I think it has to do with the trailer wiring. :shiftyeyes:

hmm, I was towing my trailer while this was happening.

If it happens when a trailer is hooked up. Check the ground on the trailer wiring.

Sent from my Moto X!

Grabbed some hardware to re attach and reinforce my factory antenna. Also got hardware to mount an SE rear hatch lip. I am almost 100% converted to SE now!

SkiBumBrian

I had the same problem, if it is the switch, thats easy. I blew about 7 or so fuses before I found out the a wire in one of the lights was shorting. The only thing I hadn't checked and it was an easy fix.

Threw on some Goodyear Authority 31x10.50x15 tires on, way better than the old and dry BFG All Terrains I had on. Awesome traction so far.

Figured out why my driving lights crapped out the other night. The fuse was fine, but the little glob of solder it rested on came loose. Nothing a little ball of tin foil can't solve!

The other day I swapped my plastic door handles for chrome ones. They're a lot easier when you've done them once before.

I used the foglight relay from my old pathfinder to get my Jeep's fog lights working....is that sacrilege? :lmao:

Probably be the longest lasting part on the whole thing :shrug:

:lol:

• Like 2

Over the past two days, beat it up, ripped 1/3 of my bumper off, put a nail in my rear tire, and bounced it off the rev limiter multiple times while up bashing about in the snow. Why not? Things a trooper! Now to fix my turn signal so i don't get pulled over. And maybe wash it!

994979_600968399940292_123963032_n.jpg

1461193_600968543273611_1721984109_n.jpg

\

Edited by Kyle94

Replaced the belts. Fabbed the worst front bumper[ needed it street legal to get to the woods] from pipe that i had laying around the shop. Tied the glove box closed with line from a gator hook. went and had some fun. pulled out a new jeep.

Just bought a 95 donor for the 88 and the 94.

It's from Illinois with major body rust and frame rot, but the engines strong and no leaks and the autotragic shifts great.

Will put the engine and tranny in the 94, the rest is for the 88 finally get my round dash for the 88.

I'm going to be busy the next couple of months :jig: :jig: :jig:

Rooted through the trash throughout him, threw some of it away, ate the pop tarts that have been on the dash for at least a month (sealed), and repurposed the spare tire rack rod holder

F9D9DB01-39C5-421D-B6BC-4A9971000C15_zps

I know it's blurry but it is now holding a snow brush for now.

(And replaced my old junk battery yesterday with another high quality pre-owned)

today i re soldered my timerlock board and my power door locks work again and cleaned out the contacts in my electronic suspension switch and it works again also woo hooo

Where did you get that decal 5523 I want one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I took it to work, changed the trans filter and fluid. I ordered ball joints and tie rod ends.

Took the front bumper off the r50 because it was dangerously flappin in the wind.

20131204_163248-1.jpg

And then took it to a nearby spot for some fun, got the car50 flexin

20131121_114100.jpg

And stuffin

20131121_114046.jpg

Re bled my brakes from changing a line blowout yesterday (had a sneaky air pocket that didn't come out yesterday in the rr caliper, the side that needed the line) and replaced my gas cap with a high quality pre-owned off a subaru I had in my gas cap box (it was either the one that said subaru or the one that said honda :lol: )