Due to a hardware failure on the hosts systems, all posts and messages created between May 26th and Jan 13th have been lost. Additionally, if you joined the NPORA Forums community during that time, you'll need to re-register. -NPORA Mod Team *Updated: 05/19/2022 12:15AM PST

What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

What? You don't like the saggy diaper butt?

Agreed, but I'm holding out until I have made or commissioned a new one. I have a piece of 4" square, 1/4" wall that would make a good base and support a built in receiver...

B

Come on B just admit it! The mall parking lots have just been really clean lately.

James

Hell, it hasn't (legally) left the driveway for 6 months!

He's been having brake issues that he hasn't got around too, me thinks there was no mall terrain riding in a wHie.

Bingo, no mall crawling in the WD21.

I think his brakes are fine, just that his arthritis doesn't allow him to push the pedal hard enough :lol:

Lets put your head inbetween the pedal and my foot to find out. :D

Don't be have the handicapable hand controls to help as well though?

Nope, I don't have the wheelchair lift installed yet...

B

• Like 1

Replaced the cap and rotor yesterday. Hasn't thrown a code since. And I did all of the stuff that was provoking it; start up and go without waiting for it to warm up, jackrabbit starts, using cruise on the highway. . . just driving it. Runs like a mutha f'n top. NOw to find a 9004 male plug so I can finish the headlight harness. . .

I think his brakes are fine, just that his arthritis doesn't allow him to push the pedal hard enough :lol:

I started to laugh at this comment till I remembered that I'm the same age as B. Hey wait a minute!

James