What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Sorry, I missed that in the pictures, my bad, and yes you be looking good...

Your fine lol love the look of the lift. Now just gotta finish lol need to get the alignment squared away

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Not a pathfinder but close:

Removed the bezel around the radio and HVAC controls, removed the radio, re-mounted the radio to the kit better so the radio isn't sticking a half inch past the kit.

Cleaned behind the gauge cluster trim, removed the center vents. Plastic polished the radio bezel and gauge cluster bezel, polished the ash tray, removed the metal piece above the ash tray, wire wheeled the rust off and repainted black.

Took a big chunk out of my left thumb trying to remove a pin from a connector, later found the chunk of skin still inside the metal pin ! OUCH !

I got bored watching TV and since the truck is not running or driveable yet, been messing around with little things.

Took mine out for a play in some articulation territory, out drove a Nissan Safari/Patrol on one part B) then it was back home to attach a fold down table to the tailgate, fit my lightbar & EGT probe
adc172c1-d9a4-4723-ac6b-431f9a5a3ffc_zps

• Like 1

Big difference, nexen is a walmart tire.

lol Nexen is Carried by walmart, but is not a walmart brand. Nexen is made by Korea and is becomming a very popular tire for many different motorsports.

About to start round two of torque converter replacement. The remanufactured one I picked up was brown and covered with dust. After wiping the dust off, it was blue. And had a reman date of "04-01-04" - April Fool's Day. Ten years ago. Sure enough, it rattles when the trans is put into gear, and goes away once the vehicle starts moving. Probably a wobbly stator. Took starter & gusset back out to confirm the TC to flexplate bolts weren't loose. Nope, they were snug. No cracks to be found in the flexplate. Bad converter.

Made my front end a "Missing Link" cross member for the SFD. And got my skid plate cut and bends made! Just need to drill mounting holes and put it on tomorrow. Pics will follow completion.

Replaced the weatherstrip at the top of the windshield today cuz I had a leak. This is not fun. I hope I never have to do this again. Cutting / scraping all the old weatherstrip out of that channel above the glass is a serious PITA. After I finally got the new stripping installed, I went back across the top of it with some clear silicon just to make sure there's no water seeping down through there, and covered up a little rust spot as well. Really hoping this does the trick.

Pulled my dash out and fixed the turn signal indicator one side wasn't flashing so replaced both with new less. Tried fixing my light switch because on high beam only one headlight works. Couldn't figure out which contacts to clean on the thing so I screwed the lever back on and buttoned it up for now.

This might help:

P1010001-12.jpg

I had to rebend mine just a little after cleaning to make them work right again.

one of my high beam was not working and i left it like this as i was not ready to spend the time to find the problem until i took my car for the (kind of slack) inspection we have here. They gave me time to do the repair. Luckily, some days after, I read the above. It took me half an hour to fix the problem this afternoon.

Thank to you both for the posts, it helped me today.

:beer: Philippe.

• Like 1

Well, 2 days ago I found a rock garden. And let my mini pathfinder stretch it's springs out.

Posted Image

Then yesterday I finally got the alignment since I installed my lift.... lol toe was a little messed up.... lol

Posted Image

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Took the reverse switch out and re-soldered the wires to it. Realized what a bitch it is to get it back in with an end wrench when the plugs are back on it and of course, the lights still don't work. :rolleyes:

Over the last week or so:

Re-soldered door lock timer, oil and filter change, cleaned air filter, prepped nerf bars and taillight covers for paint, ran drip irrigation line in the door seals, replaced wiring for amp and installed a new amp.

And yesterday the speedometer decided to stop working

yelled nasty words at it because my door lock is failing and it kept locking everytime I tried to open the door. I was on the inside and couldn't get out!

• Like 1

Removed some very much unwanted stock BS components from under the trunk end of the truck. Also reconfigured my EFan to run as a secondary rather than a primary. Followed by a coolant flush and change. No more "Ching-a-Ling Bling Bling" sound from under the truck due to an abandoned spare tire holder rattling around like TwoChainzPosted Image.. Rear bumper you my dear friend are next to go.Posted Image