What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Ball joints are gone already. fskc Moog ball joints, passenger upper boot ripped almost immediately and wouldnt accept grease very well, the others are okay but have slop. It isnt that out of the ordinary considering the truck is lifted so your going to eat them faster but I feel like the boot not being pressed on made it go even faster unless I grease them weekly. Idler arm also has some play, it's the stock one from 92 so it's not really that suprising either. Stopped me from getting the new tires on and an allignment. 

On 3/4/2019 at 12:54 PM, Jack9909 said:

No problemo always glad to help out people when I can =D , I'm the same about my truck lol if I can find something and clean it ill go for it

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Well I went ahead and removed the crank sensor and cleaned it off. Quite a bit of small metal shavings magnetized to it. Got it all wiped down and reinserted. I’m sure all that crud had to be doing something 

• Like 1

Yesterday, received my repaired ECU, slapped it in, completed the idle relearn, got my baby back on the road! With the fresh tune up, new IACV, repaired computer, new belts, recent tires & brakes, she's running like new again! Next up, suspension overhaul...

• Like 4

RvUR0rn.jpg

nIBy6pQ.jpg

Plasti Dipped the lettering in the back, and played around with the front bumper. Might need to get the tabs under the headlights now too

Edited by PathyDude17
  • Like 1

RvUR0rn.jpg

nIBy6pQ.jpg

Plasti Dipped the lettering in the back, and played around with the front bumper. Might need to get the tabs under the headlights now too

I agree, I think with the bug guard above it it’ll make it look real nice
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, joshrichard said:

I agree, I think with the bug guard above it it’ll make it look real nice

Ya, I guess the guestion is, do I go all the way along the tab, or stop in line with the bug guard? I’m thinking all the way

Edited by PathyDude17

7 minutes ago, RainGoat said:

Definitely consider trialing it with plasti-dip. You might consider center striping the hood.@stpickens is planning to wrap it & I’m going to give a plasti-dip trial to the center hump & fenders.

Ok, I’ll give it a go tomorrow (my brother is using my car for a dance tonight), and ya next thing I’m looking at is fenders. Something on the hood could be fun too

Edited by PathyDude17
  • Like 1

Finally got rid of the stupid horns on the hatch today!! uWLVPN.jpg
After 
U5QjtI.jpg

I think @joshrichards might be interested in those spoiler mounts. If not, sorry Josh, I can’t quite remember who it was.

5 minutes ago, RainGoat said:

I think @joshrichards might be interested in those spoiler mounts. If not, sorry Josh, I can’t quite remember who it was.

A guy on one of the Facebook groups wanted to buy them....but I haven’t heard from him in over a week. So if josh wants to message me it looks like they’re up for grabs 

I might be taking mine off as well. I like having the spoiler & it definitely helps a little with dust on the back window but I’m not sure it’s going to work well with my new rack (Rola V-Tech), especially if I put on a hatch ladder. How hard was it to switch out? I expect it’ll be an easy part to pull next JY run.

1 hour ago, RainGoat said:

I might be taking mine off as well. I like having the spoiler & it definitely helps a little with dust on the back window but I’m not sure it’s going to work well with my new rack (Rola V-Tech), especially if I put on a hatch ladder. How hard was it to switch out? I expect it’ll be an easy part to pull next JY run.

Took me less than ten minutes. 2 Phillips screws and two 10mm bolts per hinge 

I'll have to do some searching, so far I don't know where much is up here! I live in Grandview and work in Lenoir city. slowly learning in between! I definitely plan to do some fishing up here!
James
I live in Lenoir City. My brother owns a fly fishing guide business. He's the man when it comes to trout waters in Tennessee. Rockytopanglers.com is his company website. He's on facebook you should check him out. Nice to know I have a fellow NPORA member close by.

Sent from my SM-S737TL using Tapatalk

Isn't Windrock near or in Tennessee?  You could attend WENT Windrock this fall and wheel with a bunch of other Nissans!  I always wanted to drive down to that event.
I've been to Windrock a few times. Really cool place. Done some trailing on my Dads 4wheeler.

• Like 1

Brought my pathfinder from louisiana up to my new home in Tennessee! Now to find some places to wheel!
James
Welcome to Tennessee!

7 hours ago, Mrelcocko said:

I live in Lenoir City. My brother owns a fly fishing guide business. He's the man when it comes to trout waters in Tennessee. Rockytopanglers.com is his company website. He's on facebook you should check him out. Nice to know I have a fellow NPORA member close by.

Thanks for the welcome! I love it up here, not sure my pathfinder likes it up here though! I took it to work once and it don't like the mountains! Burned a half tank for the two hour round trip! got it floored going up most of the hills too! It sat for a few months in louisiana before I had a chance to bring it up so I'll give it a good tune up this weekend and try again next week. My Ram 3500 dully makes a whole week back and forth to work on one tank! Can't beat a cummins for power and fuel mileage!

• Like 1

Did a led conversion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good!

Also interested in bulb type and count.

Looks good!

Also interested in bulb type and count.

Instrument cluster
Type 74 LED
x4

Hvac unit
T4 LED
x4
Might need trimming depending on manufacture

Awd selector.
T3
x3.
Might need trimming as well.
Have fun with this one. Middle light only lights up knob. Other two is surrounding letters. I need to fix mine.

• Like 1

Instrument cluster
Type 74 LED
x4

Hvac unit
T4 LED
x4
Might need trimming depending on manufacture

Awd selector.
T3
x3.
Might need trimming as well.
Have fun with this one. Middle light only lights up knob. Other two is surrounding letters. I need to fix mine.

Are you sure the hvac are t4? Could they be t3?

Are you sure the hvac are t4? Could they be t3?

They are Definitely T4. Depending on who you buy the leds through their led housing could need sanded a little. I like v-leds products but the housing the led sits on is a wee bit thick and needs a little sanding. Once they are a little thinner they fit.