What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Dropped it off to get tires mounted and an alignment.

Also looked into why my reverse lights aren't working. The reverse switch is not closing. Going to look around for a new one.

Today I reinstalled the front diff, starter, transmission brackets, oil filter relocation kit, half the exhaust, and the glove box. Tomorrow is the rest of the exhaust, steering, and hopefully the seats/carpet.

• Like 1

I told it to be a responsible truck and drive my wife's dear drunken friend home...and it did.

IM SO PROUD. I love my truck!

This made me think, aren't self-driving cars creepy? Or am I the only one who thinks that?

This made me think, aren't self-driving cars creepy? Or am I the only one who thinks that?

They are creepy. Think Maximum Overdrive. Worst movie ever.

• Like 1

I like to drive my car. Being driven by my car :blush02: ? No thanks, not that I don't trust the technology but I am an old school guy :happy:.

• Like 1

Marvelled at the amount of extra crud I got off my mag wheels with a simple wipe down using atf and some paper towels. I went through several sheets of towel and got heaps of extra brown crud off. Amazing how it can look clean but there's still stuff clinging to the metal.

I like to drive my car. Being driven by my car :blush02: ? No thanks, not that I don't trust the technology but I am an old school guy :happy:.

Driving is a lot of fun! (Not to say I don't wish my cruise control worked. :( )

• Like 1

Changed the front pads. Looked like there was still a fair bit left on them, but when compared to the new ones they were waaaaaay down. Only had to fight one stuck slide pin. However, I did notice that one of the camber bolts was sheared off, which is 'interesting' considering I just got an alignment a couple weeks ago and haven't inspected super thoroughly since...hmm...

• Like 1

Removed ice and shock. Fought the ball joints the the better portion of the hour I had and finally gave up trying to twist the nut and just install the control arm. Nobody talks about how &^%*ing hard it is to get the bushing off in order to get the spindle on the new control arm. Drilled for longer than I should have, didn't get it out and had to rush over to my buddy's house. Ordered new ball joints upper and lower also. Didn't get much done in that hour.

Spent the last hour or so trying to muscle in thr crank and girdle from under the truck with no luck. Im not sure how accurate of plastigage doing the reverse method. Going to try again and use some cambuckle straps to suspend the crank in the air.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Drilled uca bushings more and torched them till the sou die was finally free. Sanded it down so I can paint it later and had my dad help me take the balljoint castle nut off by having him swing a sledge hammer against the wrench. Worked, it's off, now time to fight the ball joint off the truck.

Nearly finished the winch install yesterday. Remote mounted the selenoid and got everything ready to mount the plug, just don't have course thread pan head screws to anchor it.

It's not the cleanest wiring job I have ever done. Forgot wire loom and a few more lug covers, but I didn't want to do another 80 mile round trip for that stuff. I will take care of it later.

Wound the winch today. That's the most frustrating thing I have done in a while. I hooked the winch to the tow hook on the Titan and pulled the pathfinder. After doing it 3 or 4 times, I had to get my wife to steer the pathy and modulate the brakes to keep tension on the cable.

Didn't help that it was nearly 100°F today.

Wound the winch today. That's the most frustrating thing I have done in a while. I hooked the winch to the tow hook on the Titan and pulled the pathfinder. After doing it 3 or 4 times, I had to get my wife to steer the pathy and modulate the brakes to keep tension on the cable.

Didn't help that it was nearly 100°F today.

Yup, it's a PITA. I'm not looking forward to the monthly spooling I'm supposed to do (going to have to do it tomorrow or never).